Dream Team

TWINKLE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of these days im going to have to get some glasses, tell me what im missing , I thought it was a picture of a young bob dylan till i read back wards, still what i can see looks quite yummy, keep trying to post it for us oldies,

hey we should have a husband swapping thread. (pictures only) I wish ......................then we could mark them out of ten ha ha .......

If i could ever work out how to move a photo into this little box i will get us started

I dont care how young my ruggar players are (its some thing to do with the legs)

Pip I am afraid that he is no party animal like KKKs  when he is at home he spends most of his time gardening ,walking the dogs, reading,and stuck infront of the computer,his idea of a good night out is 2 pints in the local(sat out side ) then back to the garden to polish off a bottle of wine. It always amases people but we havnt been in side a nightclub for over 15 years. but hey we are happy........................ 

Thanks Twinks for the photos.

Truth of it is that this machine at home is so old that I can't get photos going, can't get smileys, can just about write and post....

I can do all this at work but since our new office manager has arrived (he don't know how to laugh that bloke), we have had our time ont'internet very curtailed... unless for business purpose...

So it's a quick 1/2 hour peep at lunch time or if you arrive early before 9am...

Thanks for the photos anyhow...

I was going to give also a list of dream coaches as them lads are no good on field if they ain't got a coach to whip them into shape...

So here is my list of dream coaches:

Michel Platini

Franz Beckenbauer

Jackie and Bobby Charlton

Arsene Wanger

With all of that sorted, I am going to be the head cheerleader for the dream team, you Twinks and KKK are my deputies. As well as cheerleading duties there is all the logistics duties to attend to : hotel, booking the press conferences, the stadium for practice, the transport, the venues for the after match parties, the catering, the docs, the physios,....

Are you up for it?... Work starts tomorrow girls so early to bed!...

PS Edit :

I forgot : one job is to get them footballers wives away!! no interfering with playing. Them lads are paid to play footie but not to play in the ...Hummm-frog in me throat!... Them wives are just trouble... so get your biceps in trim to shove them out!...