Chat Room

egger

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ok i know tracys are pretty common place, but they are true gems. And they make dam good hairdressers, for some reason, lol.

They are true and real. what you see is what you get, no hidden agenders, (really bad spellers ), lol.

So Chauffour like i was saying, common but oh so special [:D]

Remind me why im doing this,[:'(]. I have spent the day on the phone, canceling all direct debits, insurances and all car details. If i hear one more, press 1 for this press 2 for that ahhhhhhh [+o(].

France had just better be worth it, otherwise you lot in big trouble lol [;-)].

[quote user="egger"]France had just better be worth it, otherwise you lot in big trouble lol [;-)].[/quote]

How do you mean eggers?

You can't make my hair any worse than a French person! What other punishments do you have lined up for us?[:D]

Anyway, as many of us spend our lives moaning about France, (not me- I just whimper) I don't see how you can blame the forum members[;-)]

[quote user="Cassis"]Jude and I will never split.  We went to the dance hall tonight - learning to tango.

[img]http://www.germanfoods.org/consumer/images/Pea-and-Sausage-Soup_000.gif[/img]

[/quote]

I can see you are very much in love but I'd change the venue.  It looks like they need sawdust on the floor  or was this photo taken in the 60's? Psychodelic man[blink]

[quote user="Harley"]Well, if nothing else, the Sausages are nice.[:-))]  Some are a bit highly strung but I like the spicy ones myself - no manners though, they have a tendancy to spit![+o(][/quote]

And the Andulettes are highly sprung[img]http://bestsmileys.com/puking/2.gif[/img]

I watched a programe one on TV on the manufacture of sausage, I didn`t enjoy then before that but I have to be realy hungry to eat any type.........though I have to admit that the French ones are better than the ones in Uk, more meat and less sawdust I think.

[quote user="egger"]Your punishments will be, me finding out where you all live, and visiting each and everyone of you ha ha.[/quote]

Egger, if you haircutting skills are any good, it's not a problem. I could do with a change of style as the basin is getting a little to tight for my head![;-)]

Im begining to believe you lot, about the hairdressing over there, is it really that bad? How can it be, i thought everything in France was done with style.

Think i will have mine done before i come over [:P].

Well i was going to retire but it seems im not going to be allowed to. I dont want to charge as this would mean i have to go self employed again. How about 10 logs a hair cut [blink], a pack of bacon and 3 bottles of wine for putting a colour on, and bottle of whiskey for foils [:D], begining to think i might have drink problem [B] cheers.

[quote user="egger"]

How about 10 logs a hair cut [blink], a pack of bacon and 3 bottles of wine for putting a colour on, and bottle of whiskey for foils [:D], begining to think i might have drink problem [B] cheers.

[/quote]

I'll take the lot, but pls get a grip on your early morning drink problem before tackling my locks.

Just to help, the Gard is up in the north - close to Cassis / Miki / etc 

well had my hair done today, and it looks great ha ha ha[:P], think i might just have it trimed before we come over.

Oh dear not long now, dont know if i excited or nervous as hell, it changes each day.

21 days to go, [+o(].