Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

Hi folks,

Is anyone going to see our own Twinkle in action in Carcassonne a week Thursday 7th?

Her and har husband, with his band, are at the O'Sheridans Irish Pub in Rue Victor Hugo. Appero gig early evening and the main bit from 10.30 or somthing like that. The best bit is it's a freebe, apart from yer beer I should think. We are going, so I will let you know what it's like.

Please don't pull this one. There are lots of folks within range of this and I am sure will go if only they know about it and there is no other way of letting them know.. Is there.

P.S. I nearly left out the apostrophiey on Twinquel''s name then, oh dear!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Trescoletto"]

I'm very tempted. I've started to sharpen my wheedling skills.

Meeting Twinks is the main draw, but checking out whether Johns' non-shampooed hair is as sleek and glossy as he claims is a close second.

[/quote]

Unfortunately I live 900k away from Twinkle's Gig  , otherwise I would want two tickets

maybe there will be another opportunity.

Leo

1: Its miles away.

2: My hair will be too greasy by then to leave the house.

But don't forget that you can rinse it with warm water as and when you want to... It won't make it any closer, but it won't stop you leaving the house!!

Why would anyone want tickets to go to a pub? Not nese necas neise needed (I wish I could spell like Dick!)

Twinks!

That's NOT FAIR !! It's fleeping 1000 miles away from here ! can't you come to your Welsh valley at least I'll have 1/2 a chance to listen to your singing and all that Doolin thing.....

Cardiff when the rugby is on next Feb! OK !!

Oh la la!!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Louise, I love the link on your posts. It may well serve to get our pressies for my youngest grandson.[/quote]

Jonz, check with the parents that they haven't already got the book you're thinking of.

Meg n Mog have been favourites amongst the children I know for the last 27 years. I still have my sons', and all my little visitors love them.

>>>I love that, a French accent in English by a French person. U R Cool MYB <<<

Where 's the accent Trescoletto ...

ooops !!! It should be fl I P P ing!! ooops!!!

Oh! by the way I too will change my name... It is quite a mouthfull i'nit.

So what about eveyone calls me MISSY!

As Betty B. said in that Commons House : 'Call me Madam!'

Thanks Tresco I will check. I've never heard of them before and they look great!!! Suite my mentality too no doubt? If I can understand the big wordz that is???

Hi Madam, I'm glad you have a disylicksex keyboard toooo. Trype writers, who wants 'em?

>>>Missy I've told you a million times in the past 2 seconds ot to exagerate! It's not 1000 miles it's only about 800 miles?<<<

How do you know ! I live on planet Wales and that is 1000 of miles away for the entire English population never mind the French one....

>>>Oh do Cardif play rugby. <<<

No they don't! They are rubbish at God's sport! Llanelli is better! ... well...on a good day, fairwind and all that....

but Caerdydd is home to the temple of rugby in Wales : The Millenium Stadium!! and soon it will be the internationals and the 6Nations...

I might come down my mountain and make the 120 miles journey south o'here to Caerdydd to see Twinks sing Land of My Father's whilst her hubby goes 'Allons Enfants de la Patriiiiee le jour de gloire est arrivé!!!' when the next Wales-France match is on....

""I live on planet Wales and that is 1000 of miles away for the entire English population never mind the French one..""

No chance. Offers D y k e is not that wide, but that may change!

""Llanelli is better! ... well...on a good day, fairwind and all that.... ""

Llanelli , isn't that something they put in shampoo to make it seem as if it's doing you good. Not that I would know anything about shampoo though?

While we are on the subject, how the hell do you pronounce Caerdydd !!!

BUT, I'll bet that you didn't know that I have played the bagpipes in Cardifff Castle! There now, who's a smartarse?

P.S. And the old Cardiff Stadium...

PP.S. this system wouldn't let me put D Y K E in as a proper word. What is this bluddy world comming to?

[quote user="Jonzjob"] .....Offers D y k e is not that wide, but that may change! [/quote]

You didn't Offa her enough food to get wide enough that d y k e of yours then [:-))]

Edit : Yeah! and this machine didn't allow me to say  that Dutch people when cap on work hard at building dykes.