Happy Birthday to....

TWINKLE

Jayjay ...  Were you a good politician in your former life?.... [Www]      Never mind that your birthday's gone too!... WHEN (was) IS it ..... come on let's have it out......

Then I can put it in my calendar and have one more excuse to get another hangover [6][:D] 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

You should see the state of JK!!!  

[/quote]

Excuse me?

Did I fall over a HUGE crate of beer exposing my thong and hold ups to all?  Did I jump on stage, stagger grab a light and come crashing down with it?

Did I do handstand press ups with my head down the toilet?

Ermmm.. Was I on the stage dressed as a cowboy singing a Bjork song and forgot the words?

Was I walking about with dried leaves in my hair?

Did I break my ankle dancing?

Did I ruin a trumpet players career?

Was I playing the bagpipes?

No, I sat there talking to your husbands grandmother and a very nice girl from Brighton.

I did not do All of the above - there were other mad people there for that!

I DID play the bagpipes (rather well if I must say so myself[:)] ) and I DID trip over a SMALL crate of beer - but I WASN'T wearing a thong as anyone who has gorgeous legs like me would know is a definate no-no when wearing a short skirt.  JK doesn't know this[;-)]

My husbands grandmother wasn't even there - stop embroidering what was a very quiet and understated evening please.

JK made faces at everyone the whole weekend - she was like a champion gurner!

Thank you all you little angels - I'm so touched that you remembered!!

I've been out shopping - bought myself a couple of CD's. 

Guess what? 

I got a fabulous Nikon Coolpix L2 digi camera!!!  Perfume and flowers loads of phone calls from friends and family.  My hubby is cooking dinner (a surprise) and now that I've just had permission off Meg&Mog I'm going to have a little birthday drink.  Cheers to all my friends and thank-you to everyone who participated on the Christmas Story thread for the belly laughs at 2am this morning!

Belated Happy Birthday - I have only just spotted this.

Grosses bises

[kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss]

[kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss][kiss]

[kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss]

[kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss] [kiss]

That should be enough now.

I know you will have a great time Twinky!

Ever since you came into this forum, you have brightened up the darkest corners of the place, even the fosse septique section is now a joy to visit when you are in it!

A strange thing happened to me today as I was thinking about what to give you for your birthday!  I bought a bag of jelly snakes in Asda, and as I eat the first snake, It just came to me, a Bullfinch! I could not find a bullfinch for sale anywhere in Upper Beagle, so I have sent you me own personal bullfinch with a red head and little green wings. His name is Frederick, and he loves them fat balls you get in the Upper Beagle pet shop (I have sent you a supply of them to keep you going untill after Christmas) 

I thought about a goblin too! as a fairy and a goblin are sinonamouse with forests and magical flutes, but do you think they had any here? Well, I had to use the village phone box to have a wee when I got caught short this evening, and I saw a card in there saying "if you need a good goblin, call Trixy now"  I called the number but got a answering machine.

I have started to write a song about you, and I hope to have it finished in time for your birthday in 2007! I hope Frederick arrived ok!

[kiss]