ABC Game

Meg

Don't worry, dear, it's only a game (M.Winner)

I feel relieved that I didin't get my chocolates in a tangle with Mr Smith's Willy Warmer. Things could have turned out soooooo much worse.

Edit: Naturally, if you need any help with your alphabet skills, I can give you hints and tips. I never have any such problems[:$]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cassis"]Well, it's all gone completely to pot, hasn't it?  It's that naughty SB who makes up her own bands and a certain B who doesn't know that Jimmy Osmond counts as an "O" not a "J".  I'm appalled.  I'm going to have a lie down.
[/quote]

Dearest. It hasn't been the same since I broke it off, has it?[:)] I gave you a choice of "j"'s for that very reason............ Numan, Gary

Normally, the heart and most of the other internal organs in a sausage are beyond mending anyway!! Although. if you're a French sausage, I'm sure there are a few more recognisable bits than if you were an English one. Anyway, if it makes you feel better, I was wrong about those two blokes of Chris's, so like a 3-bedroomed semi in the Estate Agent's window, I'm unexpectedly back on the market.[:(]