I have been pruned...

MrCanary

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Prasutagus"]

Hmm, that explains why she did not answer my questions herself...

I take it she is Gaynor Russet, the well-known rose gardener - but why would she display a photograph of somebody else?

Is your's a picture of you, Twinkle?

[/quote]

I used to have an avatar of a favorite piece of Quimper Pottery (which I collect) Twinkle said it scared her, so I changed it to a picture of my daughter. A while later, in fairness I thought I would change it to a pic of my son - no way would it upload so I guess we are stuck........

[quote user="Russethouse"][I used to have an avatar of a favorite piece of Quimper Pottery (which I collect) Twinkle said it scared her, so I changed it to a picture of my daughter...[/quote]

No, no Gay, it scared Just Katie, not Twinkle. It was when you used to have to keep a special eye on JK.

My powers are back!

Edit; prune.

[quote user="Chris Head"]

You remember back that far Tresc? Bet you've got a little black book with all the dirt written down?[8-|]

JK sooo needs a special eye keeping on her, that one's trouble if ever I saw it!

[/quote]Mr prune head you are banned from this thread. You did not mention the p word.

You remember back that far Tresc? Bet you've got a little black book with all the dirt written down?[8-|]

JK sooo needs a special eye keeping on her, that one's trouble if ever I saw it!

[/quote]

Still ? No I think she is 'trained' now  - shaped up nicely actually......[;-)] .[:D][:D]

[quote user="Chris Head"]You remember back that far Tresc? Bet you've got a little black book with all the dirt written down?[8-|][/quote]

Only on you Chris.[:)]

I could be wrong about the JK thing, but if anyone tells me so I will Prune, weeping, from the forum.

>>RH that's twice you've not said prune!!! And you Mr H (although you probably did it on purpose to get into trouble.)<<

What ? Me and Mr Head in trouble together - I'm old enough to be his mother ![;-)]

A large but tragic prune related event:

Overzealous zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt (Paderborn, Germany) fed his constipated elephant Stefan 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally let it fly, and suffocated the keeper under 200 pounds of poop!

Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded on him. "The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground, where he struck his head on a rock and lay unconscious as the elephant continued to evacuate his bowels on top of him" said flabbergasted Paderborn police detective Erik Dern. "With no one there to help him, he lay under all that dung for at least an hour before a watchman came along, and during that time he suffocated.".)

I can't be banned again Coops? I've lost count of my bannings and warnings. Do I hold the record?

I'm genuinely peeved that James won't give me a certificate that I could make a wicked frame for! That is just sooo not cricket.

[/quote]Only from this thread, Chris.  And for a second infringement, you are now banned for a whole 60 seconds.  Only genuine prune heads are allowed on here.

But of course the final decision rests with the prune administrators, Meg & Mog.  Self-appointed prune moderators can be over-ruled at will.

Yes Tresco, you have a good memory.  RH's avatar was of a china ornament of a big thug thumping a little imp.  It reminded me her thumping lil ole me and,  of the way she used to tell me off in the mornings when she had seen what I had written the night before, while she was asleep.

And yes, I think I have shaped up quite nicely too.  I am back in a size 8 jeans with a 10 top.

Edit. sorry PRUNE