The Living France 2009 calender.

Chris Head

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Just Katie"]

Wow, Bourrut, you joined in 2005 with only 1 post!!  I bet Ron Avery will love you [Www] [:D]

Good shout, come on then, who is Mr/Miss January?  Put your money where your mouth is.

[/quote]

That's cool JK, Bourrut might be either really shy or just into peeking at naked nutters?

Seeing as no one has volunteered to contact Archant I'll do it...erm, any ideas who to send the message to? I'm moving in the next four or five days & it'll take a couple of weeks give or take to get adsl sorted so someone will have to agree to help out with comms.

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="Bugbear"]

To date:

Janvier:               Just Katie ?   [:)]

Fevrier:               Chris H.

Mars:                  Gemonimo

Avril:                  -

Mai:                   Pads

Juin:                   Meg

Juillet:                Sunflower

Aout:                Twinkle

Septembre:       Cathy

Octobre:            -

Novembre:        Leo

Decembre:         Bugbear

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="Pink"]i don't usually do this sort of thing but if your stuck I'll be octobre... OH's birthday month so it's apt.  Can I please ask if modesty is assured? [:$][/quote]

It guaranteed P as you decide what and how you wish to be portrayed.

I'll put you down, well done

Gary.

[quote user="Bugbear"]

To date:

Janvier:               Just Katie ?   [:)]

Fevrier:               Chris H.

Mars:                  Gemonimo

Avril:                  Bourret

Mai:                   Pads

Juin:                   Meg

Juillet:                Sunflower

Aout:                Twinkle

Septembre:       Cathy

Octobre:            Pink

Novembre:        Leo

Decembre:         Bugbear

[/quote]

[quote user="Bugbear"]

It guaranteed P as you decide what and how you wish to be portrayed.

I'll put you down, well done

Gary.

[/quote]

I'll have a think then... I used to work with computers... taught adults IT at college too... maybe I could work this in somehow?  when do you need to know by?

Nice one Pink!

This is ANOTHER request for help with comms to Archant, life is turning ballistic here at the mo...even if someone with more experience of these sorts of approaches and better literacy than I have could PM a draft of the request...there's no point in getting this far and not going further with it!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]I have a feeling this is what Archant will say - but there's no way we would be able to promote it on the forum.[/quote]

Oh yes we would since none of us would be making a profit from it, and we don't know what Archant will say. In my limited experience of life "no" can usually be turned to "yes" sooner or later![6]

I have heard that the British always say 'yes' and the French, in order to say yes, say 'no' to 'no'.

Let me explain with an example: in my UK newsagents, I suggested that she stock a new magazine and she said 'yes', she would try it.  I asked my French newsagents would he consider stocking British newsapers (he has loads of unsold German ones), he immediately say 'non'. When I told him that there was a growing British community, he thought about it and said 'non, c'est vrai' and decided to ask his distributor, i.e. a 'no' to 'no'.

Ever the optomist Chris - have you not noticed that Archant publish a rather lush France calendar already ?

Oh, and that ignores the fact that as a guess at the sort of printer Archant uses you would be talking of a print run of thousands ?

If I remember correctly you can order individual calendars through Lulu and price it such a way that you do raise money for charity.

My suggestion for donations would be to Christine Animal, for the well being of Animals in France.....

But those suggestions are from me as an individual only.