The Living France 2009 calender.

Chris Head

You could all post your pictures with the rellevent month scanned from another calender on the photographic section, we the punters could print them off and post a donation to the chosen charity, I know it is a bit DIY but would do for 2008 and that would give you time to get more organised for 2009, might be a problem with the sunflower picture though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm...  not a bad idea but let's wait and see what the editor says.  I'm sure we'll get some sort of reply from them soon whether it's yes or no.

It's lovely to see you back vervialle!  I was only thinking the other day about that lovely photo of your Christmas dining table that you posted last year[:)]

OK, I have to ask, since no-one else has . . . what's happ'nin' with the 2008 calendar then?  [8-)]  Was that sorted out a year ago?  [:P]

So, having just discovered this thread, can I put myself forward for January 2010 (might have a chance of losing a stone or five by then!!)? [:D][:D] - or, maybe make that December 2010 . . . [:$]

We did a naked calender shoot for charity last year - http://www.britannia.co.uk/news/news_releases/2006_11/society_staff_bare_all.html.

Was great fun and we really got to know our colleagues better [;-)].  I'm just wondering if we have any pompiers in our membership - there's just something about a pompier pointing his nozzle....particuarly a half nekkid pompier [:)].  à poil boys...[;-)]

[quote user="Scooby"]We did a naked calender shoot for charity last year - http://www.britannia.co.uk/news/news_releases/2006_11/society_staff_bare_all.html.
Was great fun and we really got to know our colleagues better [;-)].  I'm just wondering if we have any pompiers in our membership - there's just something about a pompier pointing his nozzle....particuarly a half nekkid pompier [:)].  à poil boys...[;-)]
[/quote]

Scooby

I clicked on the link, looking for naked people, and all I found was a press release.  Can we have a peek at the calendar?  Just for research purposes, you understand...

• 2 weeks later...