Meeting Other like minded Adults.

majlen

[quote user="raindog"][quote user="majlen"]

Best be off before I stir the hidden beast in all you very nice and proper persons...

With luck we will be busy for a while....!!

Take care and KEEP IT SAFE dudes!

[/quote]
Yes, be carefull up ladders etc.....
[/quote]

Dude or dudess... The 'ladders' is too easy a feed so I shall let 'it' drop...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adults on swings??

Well, each to his own, I guess.

Surely the little kids in the playground become irritated at big children monopolising their kit?

Or do you in fact each well, sort of erect a swing in your back gardens and go around to each others homes to try them out?

Funny old World we live in today.

[8-)]

Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Hedonism we can do without. 

By the way, can I please ask for the help of fellow pot growers. I have mildew on me leaves so have no swing and twinkle left though they make a good 24 hour do. With this I can swing away for years even to the point of being a Goth. Talking of Goths, my partner and I are Goths and I was wondering whether there are any of you out there prepared to help out with the rictual tatooing of the rictual (polite see!).

Coops, we still good for a pot(ty)party round Le Mans race time. You know how it makes the race sizzle.

Swingers or Trolls?

Get real guys.

I am afraid I have no personal experience, and, to be honest, don't have any desire for such experience. But each to their own, and I am certainly not going to make smartarse remarks.

I have heard though that there is a thriving scene (Anglophone) around Mortain/Sourdeval in Normandy, but I am afraid I have no idea how you get in touch. But as you are obviously of that persuasion you would know far better than I would, I guess.

There is a small village not too far from our demesne in the Nord Pas de Calais which has sort of been taken over by a tribe of rather strange people from near London.

They have tried to recreate surburbia, apparently: you know, carpeted tiled floors: fitted UK sockets: arranged for their mates to come over in their white vans and "Do the bizo, John!"

For extra-curricula activities they allegedly engage in spouse swapping: and other alternative forms of indoor entertainment when they become bored with watching soaps on their satellite TVs and tearing up private farm roads in their garish "Four Be Fours".

Delightful neighbours, I'm told: all provided one lives in Montpelier: or Bordeaux; or Cyprus.

[Www]

quote by: woolybanana'sbrother

Isnt there an Anglo something forum that might be able to give information? Will, you know the forums in Normaldy?

Normaldy... I like Normaldy. [8-|] Kewl. Even if inadvertently kewl... [;-)]

It

would be entertaining to see how long a post like the OP's lasted on an

AI site. It would be entirely dependent on how deeply asleep the Admins

were...

[quote user="Gluestick"]

There is a small village not too far from our demesne in the Nord Pas de Calais which has sort of been taken over by a tribe of rather strange people from near London.

[Www]

[/quote]

C'mon Gluey, give us a clue where they are - just so I can avoid them!

My bet is that it's H****n or somewhere in the Valleé of the Course.  Am I close?

[quote user="Gluestick"]

Cavron St Martin, in fact. so not a million miles from H****n; good guess Pierre!

Avoid!

Shame: quite nice around there........................

[/quote]

Gluey, do you think it's them freezing Normandy winters what drives them to it?