The Bickering Thread

TWINKLE

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Gluey

Please make yourself clear, if you are able in your inebriated state!

Do you mean to say, "Oh dear, Sweets" or "Oh, dear Sweets".  You see, the place of the comma makes all the difference.

And what are Greek meatballs as opposed to meatballs of any other nationality?  No, no, don't answer tonight unless you're going to be able to do so sensibly!

[/quote]

I meant "Oh! Dear, Sweets....................etc.

Greek Meatballs are made rather like Sheek Kebabs, but round instead of long. The meat (Beef or Lamb) is double minced and then they contain loads of lovely garlic, 'erbs and spices and served in a thick tomato sauce.

Bit of a cheat, really, but Lidl had a Greek Week on and were selling a great range of genuine Greek goodies, so we stocked up, both adoring Greek grub as we do.

[quote user="Cathy"]Well, I think that we should ban men from the Forum (except a few nice ones like Weedon and Quillan and Gluestick and WBB).[/quote]

"Oi fish face, who are you calling nice, you remember when you asked me if your bum looked big in that dress....well I lied." 

And who was that who mentioned about weeding in beds, s'pose you think that's funny.  Come on why don't you say it, you meant weedon the bed and lacked the bottle to say so.

Gluey, now , now.. Come back to reality

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/Galeri37-1.jpg[/IMG]        

Christine, it is so good when you are naive and innocent. For guys the word is not love but lust, and Sophia was all woman, even in the back row of the local fleapit. Sophia, a tribute to you my darling. Even when it was Bag of Bones on a Saturday night in the back of  the Cortina, it was really you in my hands.[6]

Compared to the anorexic and invariably rather ugly icons of today, for me, Ms Loren was the pinnacle of feminine pulchritude.

I was spellbound when I watched her with Cary Grant and Frank Sinatra in the movie version of C.S. Forester's The Gun (The Pride and the Passion).

With Peter Sellars in the Millionairess, in that black girdle thing she was an awesome chunk of lady.

Cor!