TWINKLE

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Boiling a frog"]

Go back to mending socks, knitting bees and having the vapors

[/quote]

Oi, froggie!  I'll have you know that I have never, ever, knitted a bee.  To suggest that I, or indeed any of the sisterhood of forum females, might have indulged in such an oddity is an outrageous slur on on our collective character. Take it back this instant sir, or I shall be forced to hunt out my bottom-kicking stilettos [6]

There, now you've made me drop a stitch!

What a bunch of pathetic silly little girls. Get back into the kitchen a do something useful. Leave computers to them what understans em.

That there suffer-a-git woman has a lot to answer for. Oh, and get me a beer and me slippers before you go.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Oh, that's all we needed, wondered when you'd turn up.  We haven't weed in bed for years, but maybe you haven't grown out of that yet.   [6]

[/quote]

[:D]  uncontrollable laughter!

Its alright chaps, its just because all this rain has caused the Sat signals to disappear so the girlys can't watch the latest episodes of EastCorinationNeighbourStreetEnders or whatever the latest soap craze is and they've all gone a bit, well, peculiar.

Still, I expect there's some ironing to be getting on with

Well id like to smack the person who is causing all this rain... I have 2 weeks off on the sick and I cant even get out and weed my veg beds

Guess I'd better sit down and rest like me doctor says !![:(] any one of you slappers like to come around and hoover my place, the dogs hairs are sticking to my feet. and Im not allowed to do anything 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Shove off Gluey!

[/quote]

Ah. I can see now why you gave up on the Ms Joplin impersornation, Twinks.

Question: Why didn't NASA ever send a woman to the moon?

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

'Cos it didn't need cleaning!

[:D]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

"Atmosphère!  Atmosphère!  Est-ce que j'ai une gueule d'atmosphère?!"

You're all so nuls, I bet you don't even know where that came from.  E5 will probably know.  [8-|]

[/quote]

Miss!!!

I know! I know!

Me! Me Me!

That really brings back memories of the Sunday nights in front of the telly, back in my youth...

They would show a "classic" film, with de Funès, Bourvil, Gabin or Montand and the intro would always be that b&w scene of Arletty shouting the "atmosphère..." bit!