Revenge or what!!!

Jacqui      Too

[quote user="Jacqui Too "]Well they say 'hell hath no fury like a women scorned' but this MAN takes the biscuit [:-))][/quote]I though he wanted the kidney but he want's the biscuit too, outrageous [:-))]

I wonder if he'll be asking for his heart back too as presumably he gave that to her when they fell in love [:D]

Surely if the kidney were to be removed she would die, then whoever did the op would be held on a murder charge!  Unless of course another suitable donor could be found.

Hurt people take stances that they normally would not.  It does seem a bit ungrateful of her to accept his kidney and then not want hime!

As the old saying goes - "none so queer as folks."  particularly when they obviously feel aggrieved.

Wendy

I think in the clip the value mentioned was 1.5 million! Unfortunately, people do buy body parts. In fact, aren't the Chinese known to "get" and sell body parts from prisoners.

Seriously, I am sure a lot is entailed in the valuation but don't know how you would could put a price on pain and suffering on something like this though! However, if my husband did this to me after giving him my kidney, some pain would most probably be involved. [:-))]

'one that lov'd not wisely but too well....' Othello  (the full quote this time)

It must take great love to give away a kidney - it's risky for the donor too.  And it seems she still wants out.  Obviously he's been taken advantage of,  made a fool of,  hoodwinked,    used ...

I too would be livid with one kidney, no home  and an OH leaving me !

Tegwini