Gaddafi Dead?

Quillan

So now he has gone, finally thank god. What now for Libya and it's people? What price will the UK, France and the US extract from Libya for all those bombs and cruise missiles they dropped and fired? Will we now see UK, French and US 'boots on the ground' at the request of the interim government of course to help restore peace and security and 'help' rebuild the country or will it simply become another puppet of the US? Think about all those lucrative contracts to be had to rebuild the country, I wonder who will get them? How long before they have free elections? Interesting times ahead for the Libyan people and their country, it will be interesting to see how this all works out.

[quote user="Quillan"] What price will the UK, France and the US extract from Libya for all those bombs and cruise missiles they dropped and fired? Will we now see UK, French and US 'boots on the ground' at the request of the interim government of course to help restore peace and security and 'help' rebuild the country or will it simply become another puppet of the US? Think about all those lucrative contracts to be had to rebuild the country, I wonder who will get them?[/quote]

Part of the answer to your question is in the Indy ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/uk-businesses-prepare-to-cash-in-2374253.html

Regards

Pickles

Some of the images were graphic, indeed, but I agree with Wooly, necessary for people to realize the man is dead ...

My feelings go to those hundreds of young rebels who paid the highest price, and knew the same fate, not filmed by cameras, though.

May they rest in peace.

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Some of the images were graphic, indeed, but I agree with Wooly, necessary for people to realize the man is dead ...

My feelings go to those hundreds of young rebels who paid the highest price, and knew the same fate, not filmed by cameras, though.

May they rest in peace.

[/quote]Amen to that