got the festive cheer now!

opas

received some parcels yesterday from relatives from UK for our girls for christmas and wrapped them this morning to be hidden away.The men are outside now putting up the village lights. Mr O says the 1st of December would have been better(but he`s a miserable B""""***......please form an orderly queue to agree we have had loads of publicity for Auchan, leclerc and champion advertising 12 pages of whiskey and a couple of pages of chocs and foie gras.

Must get the Advent Calendars out of their hidy hole now.

Going to the centre commercial tomorrow with the children so I am sure I will be persuaded to buy something Christmassy....It feels much better now that it hasn`t been rammed down my throat since the first couple of weeks of september( ex supermarket worker here:w00t

come on piprob hurry up with the mince pies

Is it that time of Year again already. Only just noticed because of the adverts on TV for next Year's holidays  and  perfume, still waiting for the ferrero choc's ad, they are a bit late this time. Wonder how  to get invited to the ambassador's party and take a chocolate from the bottom of the tray without the rest all falling down!

Cliff dick is a bit late as well re-leasing another (yawn) christmas single.

Christmas , love it, well it is for the kid's nes pas? 

Terry

What are the rules on Christmas? If I turn up at my cottage late on Boxing Day am I still allowed to put the tree up? (Being that St Stephen's day is an ordinary working day) If I call it Boxing Day so that it is part of Christmas, do I have to do it that night or can I wait until next morning? :-)

(Sod the rules, I going to do it anyway!)

Just been to our local town and was haply admiring the decorations strung across the streets, very pretty and imaginative. Then I started to laugh,Mr O looked around to see what was so funny.....just my sense of humour here, but, last year this town had beautiful fresh christmas trees sprayed white and tied to every available drain pipe and lamppost ,some decorated with bows.....This year they have done exactly the same but followed the trend....they have sprayed them RED