Whatever happend to...

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

He was always positive and ready for a laugh.[/quote]

LOL Christine, I used to fight with him terribly on the forum. [:D]  We disagreed about just about everything.

Off forum we got on very well though. I haven't been in touch with him for a while, but this has prompted me to send him an email.

Fingers crossed.

Like Tresco, we often stood in opposite corners. I have not been

savaged by the old sod for ages, kinda miss the old banter. He was

poorly and naturally I hope he is OK.

Forgotten the chaps name (sorry) but he had a friend on here who I PM'd

a few times, he had a car as his avatar, he might well know if Tresco

doesn't manage to contact him.

[quote user="Will "]Then that's why I find you so attractive [:P][/quote]

You need to work on your levels of grumpiness Will (raise your game, lad!) [kiss]

[quote user="Miki"] I have not been savaged by the old sod for ages, kinda miss the old banter.
[/quote]

[:D] LOL, that's more like it!

It's slightly convoluted, trying to contact him, but I'm onto it.

Cjb is another missing person. He was last seen posting on Expatica.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Ray has at last been located [:)]

He has been thouroughly engaged with various visitors, and has recently moved house. Not all plain sailing but he was grateful for the concern expressed here, and intimated he might come back, with the special aim  of 'savaging'' Miki. [:D]

PS. I made that last bit up.[6]

Viv, Ray has moved to another house in France.

Katie, there is a period of apprenticeship (usually called 'Fighting your Own Battles') which must be undergone before formal study in 'Issues and Dimensions in Interaction with GOM's: How to Survive'.

There is no side-stepping this (always) arduous process, but you could start by changing your T-Shirt. [:-))][:D][kiss]

[quote user="Tresco"]

He has been thouroughly engaged with various visitors, and has recently moved house. Not all plain sailing but he was grateful for the concern expressed here, and intimated he might come back, with the special aim  of 'savaging'' Miki. [/quote]

Perhaps he said he wanted to salvage Miki?

[:-))]

Debra, yes it is RayB, and my impression is that he is in the same area, but I'll leave him to tell his own tale![:)]

Miki, 'twas a leetle joke, surely, the 'salvage' thing. [:P] It made me smile anyway, but I'll leave Catalpa to tell her own tale.[:)]

Edit: Either yours, Catalpas or my sense of humour (or all three) could do with salvaging[:D]

[quote user="Ty Korrigan"]Well I'm glad the old boy is still alive and well...
 and I want to publicly request the KKK remove her shirt and P.M me the resulting image... cough.
[/quote]

I was never one to step behind the bikeshed Ty but in this instance your request has been honoured.