Ohhh me gawd!

Chris Head

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cassis"]I remember Twiggy as well.  She did very well for herself with those brown stick shaped nibbles dipped in Marmite or something.
[/quote]

Oh my lordy lord, am I the only person who missread the above?  I now realise that the word is "NIBBLES", but there I was, wondering if Twiggy had a secret life that I knew nothing of!

[quote user="Cat 46"]

[quote user="Cassis"]I remember Twiggy as well.  She did very well for herself with those brown stick shaped nibbles dipped in Marmite or something.

[/quote]

Oh my lordy lord, am I the only person who missread the above?  I now realise that the word is "NIBBLES", but there I was, wondering if Twiggy had a secret life that I knew nothing of!

[/quote]

Are you trying to get me banned, Cat? Disgraceful ...  like your thinking, though!

[quote user="Miki"]

Alexis knows my age, she counted the rings on me cheeks!!!![;-)]

[/quote]

So it's true, you're really into body piercing as well? [blink]

Too many for me to count ...

[img]http://familyrights.us/specials/bin/teen_girls/boyz/face_rings.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Miki"]

Alexis knows my age, she counted the rings on me cheeks!!!![;-)]

[/quote]

So it's true, you're really into body piercing as well? [blink]

Too many for me to count ...

[img]http://familyrights.us/specials/bin/teen_girls/boyz/face_rings.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

You might laugh but by simply moving me cheeks a little bit, on a good day I can easily pick up over 40 TV stations [:D]

[quote user="Miki"]Werry close (Piscean being the clue for the month eh !!).........................but what has going out go to do with it, did you go to see old Clare Voyant ? [:)]

I did not see a Clare Voyant, but I was told by a spiritualist once I had certain powers present, and I could be like minded.What I meant was,there was a long gap between my posts because I had to go down to our village inn for some old peculiar with O.H.

[/quote]

I know what you mean, I know this is a bit random, but have you ever seen a french person with naturally blonde hair, because I havn,t, but I deal with quite a lot of greeks at work and you get the very dark ones and very blonde ones.No doubt Dick will enlighten us with the historical explaination,this thread ir really going off course.