Ohhh me gawd!

Chris Head

If I remember rightly the lounge was set up for the very purpose,perhaps it is time for a party to welcome back everyone from holidays , summer breaks, as we draw those curtains, put the heating on and light the log burners and put the lawn mower away, yes I remember your mad moments, I always thought it got madder the later it got and the more red stuff people consumed.Not everybodys fancy, but I found it entertaining.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Miki"][quote user="missyesbut"]From Miki>>> ...We've got loads of those old peculiars around here. On the last fete day here, I stopped counting at three figures <<< I think Mikki that you mean to say : I have lots of 'Old peculiar' ale in the cellar and at the last village fête, I stopped counting after 3 !! Ohhh me gawd![/quote]

[:)][:)][:)]

MB, I'm an Fullers man meself, well whenever I can get back I am  ! [:)]
[/quote]

Of course, I have a source of London Pride - I'm not sure I'm allowed to share it. You're welcome to the information, of course!!

>>>.......Perhaps if the mods would promise to behave themselves we could have a crazy night every week. for those of us who weren't blessed with the greatest amount of sense or self control.?<<<

As long as the first night is not this weekend!! I am on duty to paint the town red with other likeminded-unblessed-with-self-control-but-afflicted-with-a-devilish-mind people .....