Whatever happened to....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I was just going to rename myself Smudger and some other smudger nabbed it!
We ought to be able to multiply register so that we can have dibs on all the names we might use one day, like Peugeot and Vauxhall.
[/quote]

You could call yourself Cheeta! Your avatar reminds me of the chimp following the vets in the Daktari TV saga of the late 60's! Very popular in France then. The cross eyed lion was one of my favorite animal!! can't remember his name..... Laurence I think....

[quote user="Missy"]

You could call yourself Cheeta! Your avatar reminds me of the chimp following the vets in the Daktari TV saga of the late 60's! Very popular in France then. The cross eyed lion was one of my favorite animal!! can't remember his name..... Laurence I think....

[/quote]

I think it was Clarence...

[quote user="Russethouse"]I wouldn't, it's an instant ban in both ids ![/quote]

Can you tell, RH?  Because I know someone who I am sure was using two IDs on this forum a couple of days ago when posting a load of brollocks in support of himself under another identity.

[quote user="beryl"]

Is Ty Korrigan  still around? He was toying with the idea of going to the UK wasn't he?

I remember Mr Motorhead too, he seemed to be a walking text book on all this Fosse.

[/quote]

Motorhead did reappear briefly earlier this year then dropped out again.

>>Can you tell, RH?  Because I know someone who I am sure was using two IDs on this forum a couple of days ago when posting a load of brollocks in support of himself under another identity.<<<

Hmmm - I think I know who you mean, I did check that out and the evidence was rendered inconclusive! [;-)][;-)]