Living France Giveaway

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the exhibition, thanks very much.

However, I am now a little worried as I seem to have been rather stupid.  I checked my e-mail reply, and being in France and talking to a French subject forum, I forgot to put "France" at the end of my e-mailed postal address, thinking the tickets would be posted in France - Doooh!

Are the tickets sent to an automatic print out of the address, or will some human realise my mistake and add "France" to the bottom line for me before posting?  Otherwise I can see the tickets becoming lost in the UK postal system.

Apologies.

Gay - I have been to Olympia once before, long ago when I was fit.  I seem to remember it became rather hot and I had to leave my jacket at a cloakroom.  However, in a wheelchair I am not sure whether to do that, as it can get very cold just sitting on the wheelchair.  I will see when I get there.

David Linacre

My tickets arrived today, many thanks - looking forward to possibly meeting some old friends, though unfortunately I don't think many of the forum users we met at the show in - I think - 2000 or 2001 are still active.

[quote user="Will "]My tickets arrived today, many thanks - looking forward to possibly meeting some old friends, though unfortunately I don't think many of the forum users we met at the show in - I think - 2000 or 2001 are still active.[/quote]

I am Bill ![:D]  Just didn't win any tickets [:(]

I think all you lucky winners ( and anyone else going who posts here) should wear something to identify yourselves to the others like a hanky out of the back pocket but something different because that's been done [:)]. All meet up and have a great day and post pictures here.[:D]

Many many thanks for my tickets which arrived today.  Thanks also to the sensible person who completed properly the address on the label for me.

Will be going on Friday, and will be in a wheelchair.  Hope to see some of you there.

David

Thanks very much for the tickets - a pleasant surprise. We shall probably go on Saturday and won't be wearing red slacks.

I've had to promise not to pick up lots of freebies and brochures this year having just thrown out the lot from last year that have been gathering dust in the corner of my office.

If anyone is going on the Friday it would be helpful if they could update the rest of us on any travel offers that require booking on the spot. In past years at least one operator has had that sort of deal. I usually miss out because I haven't checked dates and one time that I did the offer didn't cover the dates I had picked.

[quote user="Pads"]Just to make it easy for you al to spot me. I will be the chubby one with a sheep on my back , any of you who have already met me will agree thats a good discription of me[:D] [/quote]

Don't agree at all! Pads isn't chubby, but you can count on the sheep being there![:-))]

[quote user="JayJay"] Do have one question. How tall were you before Russethouse, as you're now 5ft 6? [;-)] x

[quote user="Russethouse"]  I'm 5ft 6in now with dark brown hair, [/quote]

[/quote]

Quoi?[8-)] You've lost me Tresco, not hard to do & the Guinness might have played a part! [;-)]

[quote user="JayJay"]

Me too Tresco, but would never have made it, the ferry didn't run!

Do have one question. How tall were you before Russethouse, as you're now 5ft 6? [;-)] x

[/quote]

Jayj, I admit I never saw this post, but still, I still don't get it.

If I have missed something please alert my by pm. I'm 5ft 9, so I really am all at sea with this.

Don't think you missed a lot, but have alerted you anyway!! Tis not a good night to be at sea Tresc[;-)]

Edit: Sorry Tresco, just read it through & it's the poor way I worded it![:$]

Um..........sorry folks, hope you all have a good time![:)]