Living France Giveaway

Well ....Vive la France ticket giveaway [:)]...

Living France has 25 pairs of tickets to the Vive la France exhibition to give away to our forum users. Taking place between 19-21 January 2007 and with more than 300 exhibitors, the event will be held at the Olympia Exhibition Centre. It showcases the very best of life in France. From gastronomic delights to culture, style and interior design, the show offers visitors a rich taste of France in the heart of London, together with an exciting package of travel destinations and a wide selection of property. The tickets can be used on any one of the three days of the event.

Living France will give two tickets each to the first 25 forum users to send an email to *NB: competition is now closed*

Please note you will have to make your own way to the exhibition.

Please put Vive la France in the subject line and send your name and postal address in the message body. To ensure we have time to post all tickets, please send your entry by 4 January.

Good luck!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably one more for Admin, but does anyone know if Olympia can be accessed by wheelchair users, and if so whether advance arrangements have to be made?  Or is it possible to arrive on crutches and hire a wheel chair at the venue?

Is disabled parking possible?  If so how much does it cost, and what advance arrangements have to be made?

Please, please can you let us know the results of the free tickets.  I entered without telling my wife, and if I won, then the tickets would be a surprise for my wife.  Unfortunately my wife is now badgering me to decide if we will be going over, and to buy tickets on the internet quickly before they run out!!

Thanks,

David

And the winners are....

Pamela Dixon
Lindsey Collier
M Caputa
David Linacre
Alan Evans
Gill Turley
Malcolm Beet
Paul Hogan
Kalba Meadows