Forum Conduct?

Gastines

Back to TF, they have just cut another thread for no reason as far as I can see. But Watkins did it, and at school, Watkins was the choir master fired for having his hand up the choirboys' cassocks, so I am wary. I dont wear a cassock though and noone ever tried the other as I would have bitten them. My Ma Banana taught me that before she sent me off to boarding school at 8

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]Back to TF, they have just cut another thread for no reason as far as I can see. But Watkins did it, and at school, Watkins was the choir master fired for having his hand up the choirboys' cassocks, so I am wary. I dont wear a cassock though and noone ever tried the other as I would have bitten them. My Ma Banana taught me that before she sent me off to boarding school at 8[/quote]

Smile.

The TF circular letter by email was definitely for general consumption, surprised Will was manually removed from the mailing list.

I have been banned from TF on at least ONCE, even perhaps more than ONCE; but I see I have already received at least ONE copy to cherish!!

Well I feel quite smug as I received the email so nah nah nah, although I haven't looked at the site since I got chased away by an angry horse riding lady.  What man isn't afraid of a crop wielding, jodphur wearing horsey lady?  Is she still there?  If not I could maybe stop trembling and take a peek.

The person that I think Will refers too is sadly missed by me on this site even though I fell foul of him a couple of times.  His were among the posts I always looked at when I logged on.  My own opinion is that he didn't understand that if he spoke to people like that in a pub he would have received flying lessons on numerous occasions.  He was a self-acclaimed football expert whom I couldn't help noticing used to figure well down the table in the TF Virtual Football League.  I think though that I might well have liked him had I met him.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

I normally never read the Chatterbox board on TF - I only really post in the health section under the fhi banner.  However, following the weird round robin, natch, I looked in.

Kathy C, may I say I thought you held your own very well in the face of some truly outrageous posts. I salute you.[:)][B]

[/quote]

Thank you very much for that. I'm sure you can understand why I'm gradually making the move back here from there - computer willing!

[quote user="KathyC"][quote user="cooperlola"]

I normally never read the Chatterbox board on TF - I only really post in the health section under the fhi banner.  However, following the weird round robin, natch, I looked in.

Kathy C, may I say I thought you held your own very well in the face of some truly outrageous posts. I salute you.[:)][B]

[/quote]

Thank you very much for that. I'm sure you can understand why I'm gradually making the move back here from there - computer willing!

[/quote]

You are better off here.

Too many people on TF have been in France longer than you, so there isn't much you  (or anybody else) can tell them.

I've never noticed a great difference between here and there, but maybe that's because I don't spend so much time on forums these days.  Plus being at the back of the class and playing with my ding-a-ling most of the time means I probably miss a lot of what's going on.