France to launch school to teach entrepreneurial skills

http://www.france24.com/en/20130827-france-to-launch-entrepreneur-school-small-business-fleur-pellerin-innovation

Well...it made me smile anyway.

Only the French would come up with the idea that you need to be taught how to do it.

Watch this space...it won't be long before you have to go on a course and get a bit of paper before you can sign up to be auto-entrepreneur

I think it could be a very useful course - if it sticks to "training in the legal, accounting and administrative aspects of setting up a company in a country with a reputation for red tape" and doesn't try to teach people how they can become entrepreneurs[:D]

[quote user="NickP"]I should imagine that the text book on this subject will join other famous books; in the list of the thinest books in the world. [:(][/quote]

Quite. However you will still have to buy it at, €69.99

It will be some prof in one of the Economic universities who will write the course and the "teachers" will just present the information

[quote user="Mr Ceour de Lion II"]What's a looser? :)
[/quote]

Sorry. I of course meant "loser". I have big fingers.

I try to check my posts via Preview, and (hopefully) don't make too many spelling mistakes.

That despite it being many years since I was taught spelling, and the fact that it was in Wiltshire[:D]

[quote user="nomoss"]

I'm not sure if I'd believe Tony Blair or Shirley Williams, buy I'd definitely believe Alistair Campbell[:-))]

[/quote]What's Shirley Williams done to be lumped together with Tony Blair. I always thought she was one of the more honest politicians

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="nomoss"]

I'm not sure if I'd believe Tony Blair or Shirley Williams, buy I'd definitely believe Alistair Campbell[:-))]

[/quote]What's Shirley Williams done to be lumped together with Tony Blair. I always thought she was one of the more honest politicians
[/quote]

Honest politicians is an oxymoron if there ever was one.

[quote user="NickP"][quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="nomoss"]

[/quote]

Honest politicians is an oxymoron if there ever was one.

[/quote]When I said she was "one of the more honest politicians" I meant "one of the less dishonest politicians" Hope that clears it up for you