Electricity consumption

Is that 'just' consumption, not including the daily rate or whatever it is called or tva?

I use lots of electricity. I bake a lot and ofcourse have the oven on a lot.

I am very good with lighting etc and empty rooms are not lit, but what with my cooking and freezers, yes plural, and fridges, also a couple of them and the washing, sometimes drying and even sometimes ironing....... the computers and tablets and phones that need recharging, we use a lot.

Just worked it out that we use including VAT and daily rate about 3-4€'s a day and that is too much, but OK.

Kong when we lived in France and had a the wood burner with three radiators running off it, we used 7.5tonnes of wood every year[:-))] And in spite of all the forests around us, it was really expensive and sadly not always dry.

Worked out cheaper when gas came to our village and we converted.

A well timed question. We did the calculation last week. Having spent our first full year in our flat, normally three people, occasionally 4, everything electric. 3.2€ per day, that's the bill divided by 365 including TVA, charges, standing charge etc.

woolybanana wrote: Thank you, Nicodemus, yes, I have an excellent figure and it seems a reasonable consumption!

Does your figure include heating, by the way?

No Sir, we have no electric heating, just lots and lots of light bulbs.LOL