Hi All.

Chris Head

Someone let me near a 'pooter! Thanks for messages & for the private ones too, good to see the usual dodgy old farts around & hello to the ones I don't know! Learned a truck load of stuff, some of it even connected to wood, I look forward to sharing & learning with you all again and I'll even try not to give the mods too much grief!

Awe inspiring Krusty?? You sure you've got the right carver? Yes I have things I've completed I'd  like to share soon...thanks and Hi back to you. Wotcha JJ!!! You still alive??? Either your nurse is one serious dude or you're defying medical science!!! I'd love to spend to some time with you, I need to learn about turning and bandsaws...let's be in touch eh? Good to hear from you Bro. Thanks Steve, you still scrounging wood and doing what you're doing?? Got any new piccys of your work?? You're GOOD Steve and have real potential. Yo Chancer...who are you in old money? Thanks for asking. At the moment I'm good but I'm an alcoholic and bi-polar1, life changes every week, as does my work and Ok perhaps I aint the full ticket but my psychiatric state gives me the edge to deliver stuff nobody else can...and you know wot??? Like money interests me? Hi Renaud! You were always there and calm and stuff, thanks. Leo, now surely you've got to be an old fart! Please correct me!

hey Chris, thanks for the praise.  I haven't done any new work for the last two years. Been to busy working for a living and unnaccompanied, with all tools 4000 miles from me.

Ins'Allah it will all change in approx 96 hours. Retirement beckons, unless.........................................................................

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Good to see you Chris.  [8-|]

But don't start getting the mods all in a turmoil.  It's been so quiet and peaceful on her lately that there has been no need for them, in fact they've all disappeared!   [:D]

[/quote]

Ahem [:D]

They are all  tied to the animal homing threads making links live and trying to post pics of sweet doggies needing homes[;-)][;-)]

[quote user="Russethouse"][quote user="Christine Animal"]

Good to see you Chris.  [8-|]

But don't start getting the mods all in a turmoil.  It's been so quiet and peaceful on her lately that there has been no need for them, in fact they've all disappeared!   [:D]

[/quote]

Ahem [:D]

They are all  tied to the animal homing threads making links live and trying to post pics of sweet doggies needing homes[;-)][;-)]
[/quote]

Well, at least it has given you something to do Gay.   [:P]

"It's been so quiet and peaceful on her lately..."

Reminds me of the cowboy film where the cavalry are holed-up waiting for the injuns to attack.

A young recruit says to a veteran "Sarg, it is aweful quiet out there."

Veteran to recruit "Thats what worries me."

[quote user="Chris Head"]Sleep just becomes different JR, I read incessantly which helps alot. [/quote]

Me too.

Did you recieve the books that I posted to you a long time ago when your friend appealed on your behalf for books for you to read when you were hospitalised?

Hey, Good-Lookin, have you had a nose job?  Sure that "beak" of yours looks better since you picked the avatar!

That Gemonimo, she's beaten me to it again, I mean replying before I get the chance!  You know, I've just got back from a whole weekend spent with her, and she is INSUFFERABLE![;-)]

Only thing is, she's kinda cute, knows all the ropes and I would've been completely lost without her.

Mind you, we even slept in a tent together and, guess what, all the damned bugs, aotats, mozzies, the lot picked on me instead of on her.  See, how cool this Gem is.............nah, I don't care for her either but don't let ME influence your opinion!

When I got home late this afternoon, OH took one look at my face, exclaimed in horror and said, "What the hell happened to your face?"....or words to that effect!

Nevermind, the dog still thinks I am wonderful and so, I am hanging on to that opinion (despite what Christine writes in her signature!)