Fishing for children around La Souterraine

pogo

Hi.A friend wants me to take and teach his son fishing,I want him to start with an exciting day,and catch a fair amount quickly and easily,possibly with something like a 3m whip.Does anyone know of a suitable lake around the La Souterraine (Creuse) area,and what are the regulations regarding permits for kids (7yrs old),do they have to have a yearly licence?.Thanks

I assume it is the 'whip' reference[8-)]? I knew that non anglers would find this amusing,but I didn't think you would lower yourselves to cheap gags....ok.I knew you would[:P]. I suppose it does make me sound like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Come and get your lollip......maggots"!![:D]. It is a particular type of fishing rod,huck finn style,where the line is just tied on the end...simple....and probably very boring[geek]. Still,you have all been enriched with some fishing knowledge today.Wooohooo! Pogo

There is nothing more embarrasing than having to have a joke explained[:$]. I get it now.So,this post will now read "Fishing OPPORTUNITIES for children around La Souterraine".  Ok,you rotten lot[:P][:D] pogo