Cancer

Kitty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sweets said, at least that's the operation over and am really pleased you're back home and comfortable. Don't forget that anaesthetics can make you feel a bit crap for a few days after the op so take it easy and look after yourself. Or better, get friends and family to do that. [:D]

Good to see you back so soon Cathy, take things easy for a while.

I took my mum for her checkup after her radiation treatment at the Christie Hospital in Manchester yesterday, (she`s 86). The treatment seems to have worked and she has to go back in 3 months when hopefully she will be discharged.

Dex

[quote user="Cathy"] (a male anaesthetist [Www]).  [/quote]

I find my O/H can talk me to sleep quite easily [:D]

Great to have you back Cathy, yes the weight loss programme is drastic but effective [Www]

You sound in good spirits and that's the best way to be.

Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)]

[quote user="Théière"]

[quote user="Cathy"] (a male anaesthetist [Www]).  [/quote]

Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)]

[/quote]

The bits I had cut out were quite big enough thank you, but in a different place.....[:)]

[quote user="Théière"]Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)][/quote]

Just wanted to agree with the others... very funny!

Welcome back Cathy!  Hope you're not too sore and on the road to recovery!  [kiss]

Has anyone heard from Cat?  Is she too doing well?

[quote user="Cathy"]Norm's bits remind me of Dame Edna's Norm and his obelisk, known as Norm's Needle....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_N5TRk1Qt8&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXcPFViXVqluKmrdkYFVEmRA

[/quote]

Glad to see they didn't cut your sense of humour out[:D]

I"m away to buff up my obelisk...

[quote user="NormanH"]I"m away to buff up my obelisk...
[/quote]That is an image I am now having trouble getting rid of![:-))]

Glad all went well, Cathy, and that you are back posting so quickly.  It's great that they sent you home so promptly as I reckon it's so important to be in familiar surroundings with familiar people after a major traumatic op.  Bon courage![kiss]

• 3 weeks later...