Complete France Forum

Cancer

Kitty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Sweets said, at least that's the operation over and am really pleased you're back home and comfortable. Don't forget that anaesthetics can make you feel a bit crap for a few days after the op so take it easy and look after yourself. Or better, get friends and family to do that. [:D]

Good to see you back so soon Cathy, take things easy for a while.

I took my mum for her checkup after her radiation treatment at the Christie Hospital in Manchester yesterday, (she`s 86). The treatment seems to have worked and she has to go back in 3 months when hopefully she will be discharged.

Dex

[quote user="Cathy"] (a male anaesthetist [Www]).  [/quote]

I find my O/H can talk me to sleep quite easily [:D]

Great to have you back Cathy, yes the weight loss programme is drastic but effective [Www]

You sound in good spirits and that's the best way to be.

Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)]

[quote user="Théière"]

[quote user="Cathy"] (a male anaesthetist [Www]).  [/quote]

Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)]

[/quote]

The bits I had cut out were quite big enough thank you, but in a different place.....[:)]

[quote user="Théière"]Poor Norman must have had enormous breasts to need to be in hospital for 10 days [;-)][/quote]

Just wanted to agree with the others... very funny!

Welcome back Cathy!  Hope you're not too sore and on the road to recovery!  [kiss]

Has anyone heard from Cat?  Is she too doing well?

[quote user="Cathy"]Norm's bits remind me of Dame Edna's Norm and his obelisk, known as Norm's Needle....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_N5TRk1Qt8&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXcPFViXVqluKmrdkYFVEmRA

[/quote]

Glad to see they didn't cut your sense of humour out[:D]

I"m away to buff up my obelisk...

[quote user="NormanH"]I"m away to buff up my obelisk...
[/quote]That is an image I am now having trouble getting rid of![:-))]

Glad all went well, Cathy, and that you are back posting so quickly.  It's great that they sent you home so promptly as I reckon it's so important to be in familiar surroundings with familiar people after a major traumatic op.  Bon courage![kiss]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived