Access denied on this server

Hi, can anyone help? I'm trying to look on a website, which sells cosmetics, and just getting a message stating access denied and that I don't have permission to access the website on this server and there is a ref number also. My provider is now Orange.fr but I was able to get onto the website before when I had Aol.

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

My daughter in Oz can access the same site and has purchased cosmetics from them recently, so I know they are up and running. Am I allowed to name the site on here or is that classed as advertising?

[quote user="Anna"]

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

My daughter in Oz can access the same site and has purchased cosmetics from them recently, so I know they are up and running. Am I allowed to name the site on here or is that classed as advertising?

[/quote]

They might still be down for a few hours today.  Try again tomorrow.

I've been trying the site over the course of a few weeks and always get the same response now that I'm with orange.fr. I've tried accessing through doing a Google search and also just typing in www.strawberrynet.com  This is what I keep getting:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.strawberrynet.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.5ce90f50.1230418812.1b5590df

Thanks, I can now access using the proxy server. I've never heard of doing that before so have learned something new! If your country isn't listed, you can click on "others". However, they are saying that they are currently unable to ship to addresses in France, Italy, Monaco and Germany, so that's a shame. Perhaps they will change that soon as they offer free postage (except on perfumes) and their prices are very good and my daughter says she gets good freebies too!

Thanks again for all your help.

Have a great Hogmanay!

Just a possible word of caution about buying from Strawberrynet. When I purchased from them earlier in the year in the UK, I got  charged custom duty plus an additional Post Office charge of £12 for collecting the duty. Strawberrynet who are based in Hong Kong were very good about it a refunded my extra charges, but I have been reluctant to use them again because of all the hassle. Their prices can be very good, but fortunately there are number of UK based companies some in the Channel Isles whose prices are often far better.

Baz

Hi Baz

That was unfortunate that you had charges but good that Strwaberrynet refunded them. My oldest daughter, who lives in Oz has not encountered any such problems. I wonder if that would be the reason that they don't deliver to France! Interested to hear that you know of other similar companies. Do you know if they deliver to France and do they have free postage too? If so, I would appreciate a link or name.

Thanks

[quote user="Anna"]

Hi, can anyone help? I'm trying to look on a website, which sells cosmetics, and just getting a message stating access denied and that I don't have permission to access the website on this server and there is a ref number also. My provider is now Orange.fr but I was able to get onto the website before when I had Aol.

[/quote]

I get same access denied; strange.

Why not just make contact through the following link.

http://www.strawberrynet.co.uk/