Loving home needed

Tracey

I am looking for a very loving home for my 2 boys, brothers, both neutered, Mitch is a beautiful grey tabby & his bro is a champagne ginger, happy to be in or outdoors, housetrained, 3 years old

I am due to leave france on 6th july, but have been let down by the lady who was going to have them

I can email photos, if you may be interested, or know of anybody who maybe, please let me know

Many thanks

To give you a bit more background on these guys, They were born feral up in a tree in a cow field on a friends farm. We lived in the middle of nowhere at the time (3 years ago) Summer was on its way out & we had a call to say if they could entice them out would we take them? A few weeks later we arrived home to find these boys waiting for us, they resembled 2 miniature Tasmanian devils!!! We made them warm & comfortable in an outbuilding & after 2 weeks of endless patience by our son (sitting in the far corner of the outbuilding hour after hour, day after day), they finally gained  his trust. They didnt venture indoors, but were quite happy to be fussed. We then moved into town! worried sick as to how they would cope, no worries, right from day one, they hang about during the day (sleeping mostly) come dusk they both go over the wall & out on the town for the night, coming back at first light, before the traffic starts. Mitch (Grey one) is the softest, laziest, most cuddly cat you could ever wish to meet, Mitch will disappear if strangers come in, & comes across as mr independent, but is a real softie when he gets to know people. I really would like to see these boys in a loving home, & cant stand the thought of them ending up in a rescue center  

Thanks for reading x

Please please

ask your friends & family if they have room in their hearts &

homes for these two boys, as we leave france in just over a week &

I have exhausted all avenues I can think of, I dont know where to turn

next.

I am getting more & more worried as each day goes by, if nobody can offer these lovely boys a forever home, is there anybody that can offer them a temporary home until a forever home is found? I am in area 53 but happy travel to you with them.

Please dont think me an irresponsible pet owner as I am doing this to do right by mitch & titch any other decision would have been selfish on my part!  They are used to children (I did find mitch all tucked up in my grand-daughters dolls pram quite happily been taken for a walk) They have also been brought up with dogs.

Once again thanks for reading x

I've tried to avoid posting, Tracey, as I didn't want you to see that somebody had posted and get your hopes up.  I'm doing all I can and have e-mailed loads of people but no luck so far I'm afraid. I will keep trying.  If I didn't already have 3 I would take them in myself.

Fantastic news: it must have been such a worrying time for you with the move so close.  They look such a characterful pair and after all the work you and your son put into bringing them up it would have been heartbreaking to have to leave them at a rescue centre.  I hope all three of you will be settled in your new homes very soon.

Val

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Hooray, I am so pleased.  They look absolutely gorgeous - I've been quite worried about them. 

[/quote]

So am I and so have I!

They reminded me of two of mine who lie sprawled across each other and knowing you (Tracey) had such a fixed deadline to re-home them, I've been mentioning them to people too. I am delighted you've found a new home for them. Good luck for your move. [:D]

Am so very pleased you have found them new homes, knowing what a deadline you were on I felt quite ill on your behalf.  Was out all day yesterday and have just logged on to see the news.   Made my day.[:D]

Now, who's going to be able to help with the Mum cat and 3 kittens on the new thread........?

Chrissie (81)

just wanted to thank you all for your kind words/thoughts. It is lovely to find a forum that supports & doesn't criticise, it is rare these days.

Mitch & titch have gone to a lovely home with caring owners, i couldn't have asked for more

once again, many thanks x

Tracey, I always think that people who are involved with animals are far more understanding of the problems that life throws at us, as you have to be far more flexible if you have the interests of the animal at heart[:)]