F1 is crap

Dave&Olive

[quote user="just john "]We're all entitled to fall off the wagon and have a little bump occasionally after all ;-)[/quote]However, in that particular jalopy, it's a sin of hell and damnation proportions![:D]  When he came here for the real race the following year I did tell him to look out for the chicanes on Hunaudieres.  He was man enough to laugh.

• 1 month later...
I watched most of the last two races, unheard of for me for the last 5 years.  I think finally, after years of rule changing, interfering and tinkering they seem to have hit on a formula that can provide some entertainment value and not something akin to watching a bunch of strangers playing Scalextric for 2 hours.

Getting much more watch able.

[quote user="crossy67"]I watched most of the last two races, unheard of for me for the last 5 years.  I think finally, after years of rule changing, interfering and tinkering they seem to have hit on a formula that can provide some entertainment value and not something akin to watching a bunch of strangers playing Scalextric for 2 hours.

Getting much more watch able.

[/quote]

Yes. The formula however seems to be quite simple: "Add rain at random intervals"

Regards

Pickles