Taxe d'Habitation - late?

gail17

Hi

As far as I can gather our Taxe Foncière is always due before habitation, but as yet we are still to receive the bill for the Taxe d'Habitation.  I just wondered if anyway had noticed if theire bills had arrived a little late this year. 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - in that case, we have received both of ours already.  I don't know if it is always the same timing in all regions.  If you're concerned you could call your centre d'impôts, which issues both.  We did not receive our bill for taxe foncière at all last year but got a final reminder/demand for 2004 in June this year, so I guess oversights and/or bills going stray are not that unusual.

Hi

I am a new owner in Nice and have just received my Taxe D'Habitation and Redevance Audiovisuelle for the first time.  As I only use my appartment for holidays and it is not rented out, can I claim a discount?

Also, as I do not own a tv in France, do I have to pay for a tv licence? 

Thanks

I was just posting the same thing when your message popped up, Dick.

Hello Grant and welcome to the Forum.  There is a little box in the top right where you can enter keywords for queries - often you can find the answer to your question is already out there!

All the best and Bon Dimanche. [:)]

Grant,

Lady P is nowt but a tart, she is the Lilo Lil of the LF forum.

Be careful, be very careful, she has hairy legs and wears holey

Marigolds, even when pointing... not very enticing eh ?  She has

put a flattering picture on but that was taken over 60 years

ago.................at least !

Dick has been shadowing her for a while but so far she has resisted his charm.....but.....

If you were a lady you wouldn't notice - or wear half a frock, or run about changing your name and appearance every 5 minutes. It's hard enough getting old and enfeebled without all this confusion. I've had to double my special medication today just to cope, and you know what happens then...

Nope.  Only just started, having had a bit of a drawn out saga with some poor kiddy on the Free.fr helpdesk in Paris this morning (over the phone, obviously - I hadn't quite reached the point of driving there and punching people, but I wasn't far off).

How do I make Free.fr email work then matey?