2009 forms

AnOther

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Hmm, wonder why mine haven't turned up yet then ?

Maybe they work in alphabetical order.

[/quote]

I've also thought that they might come in alphabetical order.  I'm W so a while to wait yet?

Next time, I'm going to marry someone called Aaron.

Nowt stopping you downloading them and posting back is there ?

I can do likewise, I was just expecting them to turn up this year is all, as they may still do.

To save me searching can someone remind me of the submission deadline ?

The deadline for filing the paper declaration is Friday 29 May at midnight.

Taxpayers who choose to declare their income on

www.impots.gouv.fr will again this year benefit from an extended deadline.

• for zone A: Thursday 11 June at midnight
  • for zone B and Corsica: Thursday 18 June at midnight
  • for zone C and overseas departments (DOM): Thursday 25 June at midnight
[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/clair46/Zonesabc.gif[/IMG]

Re:  printing off forms:

We would like to print off the forms (that is the ones they did not send!) but having found the forms as described above find that we cannot get them to print. Anyone else had that problem please?  We use firefox.

H.

[quote user="Hereford"]We would like to print off the forms (that is the ones they did not send!) but having found the forms as described above find that we cannot get them to print. [/quote]

The form you select shows up as a ".pdf" file, which you should be able to print with Adobe, for example.

If you already knew this, I apologize, but I don't know what else to suggest - except that if you think Firefox is somehow interfering with the printing, perhaps you could save the file, exit Firefox, and print the file as a separate operation?   

[quote user="sweet 17"][quote user="ErnieY"]

Hmm, wonder why mine haven't turned up yet then ?

Maybe they work in alphabetical order.

[/quote]

I've also thought that they might come in alphabetical order.  I'm W so a while to wait yet?

Next time, I'm going to marry someone called Aaron.

[/quote]

My hubby is a W and we got them at least two weeks ago .... 

Thanls Allanb - Yes we can see that they are pdf files and have tried saving them to print later but can't then seem to open them.  Will try again.  We will file online as usual but like to write on an actual form first as it makes it easier to find the sections.

H.

I have been on the impots site on the form page but cannot seem to be able to download 2042, only 2042NR and 2042TA. Anybody know if the 2042 is not available to download until a later date.

[quote user="rico"]I have been on the impots site on the form page but cannot seem to be able to download 2042, only 2042NR and 2042TA. Anybody know if the 2042 is not available to download until a later date.[/quote]

Hi, I have seen somewhere that the correct 2042s will be available to download from 11/05/09.