Weigh passengers as well as their luggage?

menthe

Aren't you glad it was ONLY a relatively short flight?  Imagine flying to the Maldives or even to New York with her in the next seat?  And who gets to use the arm rest between you?

Apparently, this is to do with loading of the air craft, safety, estimation of fuel and so on.

I hear that "plus size" models are already complaining and are being "triggered" at the mere thought of being weighed.

16 hours ago, DaveLister said:

Apparently not even the first class seats are big enough

No doubt one of those very rich Nigerian Princes that regularly contact me to off load their fortunes for a small fee.

• Haha 1

I think people with ginger hair should pay more.😀

Price per kilo…and why not ?

You have a little drop down box on the Ryanair website where you have to put in your weight. Kerching Mr O Leary.

I hate flying so I really don’t care. 

Its people who don’t like screaming kids that I would ban from flights. 

Unfortunately, I don't think you can ban "screaming kids" no more than you can ban children who sit behind you and kick your seat at regular intervals nor ,come to that, adults who tip their seats in front of yours right back, without forewarning and all their dandruffy hair is practically on your lap

10 minutes ago, menthe said:

Unfortunately, I don't think you can ban "screaming kids" no more than you can ban children who sit behind you and kick your seat at regular intervals nor ,come to that, adults who tip their seats in front of yours right back, without forewarning and all their dandruffy hair is practically on your lap

Then don’t fly.

I can tolerate a 2hr ryanair flight…..but that is about it. Don’t care who sits next to me or if the kids wipe jam all over me.

Never have and will never fly long haul. 2hrs max….excuse the pun.