New use for car hazard lights

Crazy.  Don't they realize, as noted in the video, the Police can easily see it is a fake ?  Dumb move.

That link leads to this link.  There are a lot of crazy people on the roads. 

It most definitely isn't easy, but it isn't impossible.  You can't give up.  You have to follow through the process.

21 hours ago, Harnser said:

Having a fake driving licence card won't cut it from this year - the police/gendarmes will have mobile access to the databases.

I don't quite understand why, when all these data bases are "available" more use is not made.  Theoretically, auto number plate scanning (ANPR) can determine a few things;  Wrong plate for that type of car/tractor (cloning), no control tech associated with that car, no insurance for that car, driver of the car may not/has no driving licence, car stolen etc.  Not much uses of this tech seems to be made.

We went to the Alps a couple of weeks ago, used the autoroute and our dongle.  Passed through the new "no toll booths sections" and could hear the dongle "pinging" a few times.  However, on the way back one gantry system failed to activate the dongle.  Within 3 days we had a letter asking for payment of €4.60 as the ANPR back up for the activation system kicked in. If they can do that for such a paltry amount, the  criminal scans should be possible. 

And if you don't pay the tolls if you don't have a dongle, the penalties can be high.

https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/a-la-une/une-autoroute-sans-barriere-de-peage-comment-ca-fonctionne

As far as I am aware from the scant info on the news item I read - it's that the gendarmes/police will have mobile access to the information which they haven't had before, some sort of mobile device - tablet perhaps?