Shouldn't complain really......but..................

Those last 3 weeks of sunshine was wonderful, I know we need the rain but, now it has started again will it ever stop??

Not been here in Feb before so just wondered.

Edited by mod - Sorry, just too difficult to read in turquoise! RH.

Tressy

I can't remember 2006 so well, I think 2007 had to be the most awful March we have experienced in 7 years of March visits to the Charente-Maritime, the worst thing was the perishing cold weather towards the end of the month.[:(]

Lets hope 2008 March will be sunny, mild and pleasant.[:)]

In 18 years in the Lot have found majority of Febs and March have been mild and pleasant, night temps do seem very high this year though and can't remember the stars being soooo bright. Daffs and other plants seem to be at least a month ahead. For some reason most Easters have been bad. Can remember one Easter monday when it snowed and that was in April [:(]

One recent winter which I remember was so harsh, I remember temperatures plummeting to -17 and it felt warmer outside than in!  Finally when the cold spell broke, I remember feeling warm at 9 degrees, two weeks later it was in the mid 20's and in my haste to burn the recently chopped foliage I nearly set the newly cut grass on fire as it dried out so quick!  Such extremes was welcome but surprising.

I would really like a nice long hot summer...... the heatwave of 2003 now seems attractive.

Deby

[quote user="Jamesdee"]Just so happy to be here in Wellington, New Zealand which is having the best summer for years and years and years ...........[:D][:D][:D]
[/quote]

Hi James ,you are in Wellington till April,

we will probably be in "wellingtons "as well!

Massimo,  So how is it all going out there?  Are you missing La France, how is your business - still making fantastic pizzas and Limencello? How is Cape Town different to France. 

Hope all is going well there for you.

(spoke to my Bro yesterday - who lives in the south island of NZ - he's having fantastic weather too)!

Deby