Excel Tax Spreadsheet

John Brown

Here's the updated 2013 Tax Year Spreadsheet to estimate your tax bill

I've been waiting on the Low Income Threshold Allowances to be published, which they have now been

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02Cx1IXK4EqSzZLc0IwT29hVE0/edit?usp=sharing

JB

Thank you for publishing your spreadsheet. Two things I can't reconcile. Do you apply the decote before or after the rebate due on double taxation treaty? and what is the calculation? How do you arrive at the social charges figure. It's about three times my figure!

[quote user="Kong"]Thank you for publishing your spreadsheet. Two things I can't reconcile. Do you apply the decote before or after the rebate due on double taxation treaty? and what is the calculation? How do you arrive at the social charges figure. It's about three times my figure![/quote]

I trust the opinion of Parsnips when it comes to matters of Taxation and "I think" he says it should by applied after the rebate due on double taxation is taken off.

I'll have another look at the social charges figure tomorrow when I've not had so much wine to drink!

JB

For some reason (possibly my own incompetence) I can't get the functions to show up.

In other words I can type in the figures and see the results, but I can't check the working.

I am using Libre Office to read it so that may be a factor too...

I believe that parsnips versus the tax office on the question of when the decote is applied is one that will run and run

Hi sorry about the delay in replying

Somehow the settings for edit were changed, Please open this link, go to file and download the spreadsheet and open with Excel 2007 or higher

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02Cx1IXK4Eqa2hhMmhJakg0M1E/edit?usp=sharing

I've added a sheet for Social Charges. Please tell me if its right

John