How about.........

LOL I don't find the grumpy old gits site terribly grumpy. And I was probably less tolerent of some things when I was younger than I am now.

Maybe we just need a 'let off steam' part of the board, or just somewhere to put comments down about life in general that is 'unusual'. But I still wouldn't post most of the things I see, hear and do, I reckon that the posters on here are far too 'sensible' to be able to cope with things that happen in my life.

Im sure we can make a really good grumpy site if we put out minds to it [:)] but i think we must insist on genuine "Grumps" only and not people just faking it......[:D]

p.s. I hope by now you have all picked up on my Spike Milligan type sence of humour.....you will tend to get a lot more of it as time goes on.[:)]

[quote user="Pancake"]

Im sure we can make a really good grumpy site if we put out minds to it [:)] but i think we must insist on genuine "Grumps" only and not people just faking it......[:D]

p.s. I hope by now you have all picked up on my Spike Milligan type sence of humour.....you will tend to get a lot more of it as time goes on.[:)]

[/quote]

I never 'fake it' pancake.

[quote user="Teamedup"][quote user="Pancake"]

[/quote]

I never 'fake it' pancake.

[/quote]

Ha!

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

JK I don't think so, well not with these comments. The only things I can think of that make me blush are  little acts of kindness,  as I don't like a fuss being made of me. So yes  I get embarrassed sometimes.

When I was a teenager, [:$] and up until I was about 20, I was so green it wasn't possible, everthing made me blush as I was so ignorant about 'life'. I just had to remedy that.

And dago, well, il est polisson n'est pas, with all his little comments.