Fluffy Fluffy Land

Just Katie

With all of this going on I have got a headache.  I have been encouraged to chat about nonsense in the lighter side of France and am wondering where everybody is as it seems to have gone a bit sticky on here.  Tresco has disappeared, also we havnt seen dotty for a while but she I think is in the UK having fun with her hubby.  Twinks is still about and FN has shown his face today.  Pip from beside the seaside beside the sea may have been eaten by her little dog. Alliads is watching the footie. Dick is busy standing his ground bare knuckle fighting up on the coaltips like Dai Bando.  Vervielle pops in and out and SB is probably tucked up in bed ready for her 3 am jog.  Absafc is busy making videos for Bollywood and TU has thrown the towel in.  Mikejan is about somewhere learning how to speak welsh and Christine Animal is out taking strange photos of just about everything. Gay is busy rolling her sleeves up and Will is looking for his missing cat[:'(] And what on earth has happened to the buxom Scarlett? Whats happening?  I cant think of anymore nonsense chatters and apologise for those who I have left out.  People complained but I thought there were some good shouts that made me laugh.  Is there anybody else left who likes talking utter nonsense?

I have never done so many posts, just hanging round for news of Miki,I have enjoyed contributing a bit more but it seems like a morg without Miki as you say there seems to be something missing.I know some people are not interested in what has happened and that is fair enough, but you feel you have to stay active incase there is no one to put the story straight, I vowed to say nothing more after my last post on putting the record straight as I felt we all got to the bottom of it whether we liked it or not. If he came back would it be the 2oth May, which day was he exactly banned .

I'm sorry if I'm breaking any confidences here, but I just have to pass this on. I've heard from Miki, who says that he clicked on the link in the 'banning' e-mail for where to send his appeal. The message came back:

"You have been banned from posting on the forums until 04/04/2158 13:11.
The reason for this ban is Attacking other members.
Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed."

So it doesn't look as if we will hear any more from our Miki for nearly 152 years.[:(]

Hi ms Kat, and vervialle

I am here.

I thought your post here was very succinct and funny, about the chatters.

I am just not feeling very jovial at the moment.

I pulled out all my stops to reply to Mr Nix. You must have missed it as that Mrs C. Animal Loving Woman leapt in just ahead of me. Typical grandstanding on her part. [:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I thought a size 16 version of this would be good!

I reckon this will get him back here a bit sharpish!!

[/quote] Think you might have to leave out the choker, to close to home.I hope we are cheering him up !!!!! so much more interesting now we know he is peeping !!!!!!!

This is my last posting tonight, have got work in the morning,first day of term at the university need to be bright and breezy for all the students.Anyway does anyone think they will fly him into Brize Norton if he is freed, or will they take him straight to St Malo, they nearly always go to Brize Norton first. Goodnight.

[quote user="vervialle"]Anyway does anyone think they will fly him into Brize Norton if he is freed, or will they take him straight to St Malo, they nearly always go to Brize Norton first. [/quote]

Mais non, as a French resident (and perhaps even citizen - now there's a campaigning angle we hadn't thought of before, banning a French citizen [:-))] ) he will be flown into Fréjus.

While there he can admire the tunnel.  And pay hommage to the great Marius de Fréjus, close friend of Brice de Nice.  Poor Marius, he never dared to take his boots off, even in hospital, because he was ashamed of his feet.  Each foot was just one giant toe.  Then he found a lovely girl with sticky-out ears, who swooned with passion when she saw his feet, and so it was love ever after.  Brice de Nice ends up pregnant, to his dream mermaid Helga, who in real life is Alice de Nice.

Then I'm sure he will be flown home to St Malo at Mach 17 in a Mirage, just like les Chevaliers du Ciel.   And then that nice Mr Sarkozy will make a humble public apology on behalf of the French government.  Then Miki will be vindicated and will have lots of babies and live happily ever after.   If you can still have babies after being vindicated, that is.  I do hope so.

I would just like to point out a total inaccuracy in KKK's post!!  I was NOT watching footie yesterday!!  I am very disappointed that I have been made to appear like some mad football crazy fan.  I was watching the San Marino F1 Grand Prix, snooker & the London Marathon highlights!!

(Roll on Tuesday night - second leg of the Villarreal v Arsenal semi-final!!)   [Www]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]Ali, you have had your two and a half months signiture for well almost two and a half months now.  I think we must be coming up to negative figures.[/quote]

Only put it in about a week ago!!  But it appears on all my old posts now, as well!!  I'll change it every two weeks or so - till the end of June, when we move.  Any suggestions for a new name?  Can't be ali@ards anymore - as I won't be living in Newtownards!!  [8-)] 

Hello I'm back.  What's going on and where is Miki?  I've had a lovely holiday in Blighty, brought back loads of beans and Marmite, only to find another bust up.  I was so looking forward to catching up with the guys, please tell me what's been going on. 

Dotty