Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pip"]I chilled out so much my brain went numb !!  [8-|]  Do you think that red herring saved us jj ? [:D]  Just a tad of a gap between our scores. [;-)][/quote]

Ooh Pip[:(] Did you get in the freezer?[:-))] Although, I think that could have done the trick! My turn tomorrow then[;-)]

Pleased for you Russethouse![:D]

Just had 2 very odd questions which seem to be the second part of other questions if you know what I mean...

1.   Also the outlook of their monks' outfit was changed. What was the new look?

2.   On this "trip" through the Britain's islands, in which direction have I've led you?

Has anyone else had these two?

Edit:   Just did it again in my other persona - didn't seem fair that I had no chance at all with those 2 questions!

[quote user="Suandpete"]Just had 2 very odd questions which seem to be the second part of other questions if you know what I mean...
1.   Also the outlook of their monks' outfit was changed. What was the new look?
2.   On this "trip" through the Britain's islands, in which direction have I've led you?

Has anyone else had these two?

Edit:   Just did it again in my other persona - didn't seem fair that I had no chance at all with those 2 questions!
[/quote]

Yes I had those two as well how can you know which way you are going if no places are named?

Will obviously did not have the same set of questions, the one about ugly nails takes longer than 41 secs to read let alone answer.!!

You are right there Ron, it is definitely luck of the draw, all of the questions I got were ones that I knew, or could very easily work out, though one was a lucky guess (Dreyfus' religion) and the only Scottish river question was one that has come up before and fortunately I remembered it.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

I have twice answered French language questions correctly and in the score it says I am wrong, giving me the correct answer, which is the answer I put.  I even flipped back a page yesterday to make sure and I had put the correct answer...   [8-)]

[/quote]

Well I'm so glad I'm not going mad!!  That happened to me the other day.  I was absolutely certain of a particular answer and it got marked as wrong and said that the correct answer was what I believed I had ticked, when I clicked back to check I HAD clicked the right answer.  Thanks Christine for confirming that I am not losing my marbles[geek]

It's done it again to me!  It didn't mark questions wrong that I got right but it said that I took 263 seconds to complete the quiz and I actually (according to my computer clock) did it less than two minutes [:(]

Every time I have a go, I sit up straight, take a deep breath and press the Play button.I did get the shipwrecks again today, but otherwise it's all history, politics or Scotland which I don't know much about.

But today, here's the best :

We know that the Prime Minister officially lives at 10 Downing Street and that the Chancellor officially lives at number 11, but who is behind the door of number 12?

One of the options for the answer is :

There is no number 9   [8-)]

In reply to some of the people who have had anomalies in their scoring. I had one today. An answer was marked wrong when I had it correct (no big deal it was a guess anyway, and its only a quiz !). My suspicion is that it didn't register any answer from me on that question. It was the last one .

Cheers

John