People that wind me up

loz

[quote user="Frenchie"]The woman who says the forecast on french TV and stands in front of Britanny so I can't see what weather my family there is having !! [:@] [/quote]

Got to second that straight away as we live in Brittany and it is nigh on impossible to work out the weather from the afore-mentioned TV forecast - thank goodness for pagesjaunes meteo pages!

Sue

[quote user="Frenchie"]The woman who says the forecast on french TV and stands in front of Britanny so I can't see what weather my family there is having !! [:@] [/quote]

From a male view-point I can't see the map at all .

[quote user="loz"]

From a male view-point I can't see the map at all .

[/quote]

[:D][:D]  If they decided to hire Dominici ( the French rugby player) I' d be just the same.. [:D] So I understand .. !![:D]

Men who stop at the side of a public road, in full view, when there is a large row of hedges or trees behind them, waving their bits aorund (normally unpleasant elderly bits at that) having a pee.   Urghh I just don't want to see it - go behind the bush for gods sake.   Have often been tempted to do it myself just to see the reaction it would get if a woman dared to do such a thing on a public road.