Well, there's nothing on the TV................

Bugsy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear.  And I thought my 124,400 was really good.  After a certain score (I'm not sure at what point), you start to lose the yellow balls and are just down to red, dark blue light blue, green and purple, so it gets easier.  Presumably at some point, other colours go off?

This Bubble Shooter is a real time waster.  I play it whilst talking to UK friends (on my free-to-UK calls).

Latest score: 172940

I've sussed it.  When you clear most of the balls off the screen, you lose a colour.  I kept on losing colours until I only had red and then was given a bonus.  It didn't take me that long to get the high score because it got easier and easier as the colours reduced.

However, the added lines increase.  When I was down to two colours, just blue and red, every time I lost a free ball, 4 lines were added.

Twinkle started this addition!  The game is:

http://www.jeux-gratuits.com/jeu/49/jeu+bubbles+bubble+shooter/

[quote user="spg"][quote user="Cathy"]

Latest score: 172940   [/quote]

Crikey I reached 40 000 and some and thought I had done really well; and it took me ages.  No hope for me then.

Sue [:(]  [/quote]

Sue - I had a score like that for ages.  But now I've sussed that you have to try to clear the board and then you start losing colours.  It's gets really fun as the score goes up quickly and it doesn't take so long.  When you only have a couple of colours on the board, tens of them burst before your eyes.