Re: Your mindless viewing pleasure!

cooperlola

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="ViVienne"]always watch come dine with me, watched the French one too but they don't get to nose around the house, and why do they always do the vote in the bathroom?
[/quote]

So that  they can make nasty comments and vote in the privacy of the bathroom !! [:)]

Come Dine with me - sooo addictive - I love watching cooking programmes and reading cookery books (hate cooking though). I like the one where the guy sits in the middle of a field and cooks something in a pan in the open back of his car (can't remember name). That's hilarious because who in their right mind wants to actually do that, then when you have finished, what do you do, phone all your friends and say drive down to the second field past Sainsbury's and come and get some dinner - weird.

Strictly, up to a point.

Judge Judy - I would love to be JJ - be on TV, be rude to all of the stupid people (and my god there are plenty of them aren't there), and have the lovely Bert to look after me.

Definitely the first few rounds of X Factor - get bored after that.

Britain's got talent - yet more opportunity to watch deluded people do pointless things.

Can't think of any others.

[quote user="just john "]the best car, Mercedes gullwing[:P][/quote]

? Hmmm, nearly..

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/cooperlola/Classic081329-1.jpg[/IMG]

Nope, sorry but it has to be

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/cooperlola/classic062292.jpg[/IMG][:P][:P]

Going back to topic (although let's talk cars - suits me just fine!), another wicked brainless pleasure of mine is Pointless whose Christmas special is just about to start.  It goes by the truly wonderful title of "Pointless Celebrities"! - no shortage of those, huh?