Re: "Stick on" Bras!

cooperlola

Every time I open my Hotmail, I get a load of "pop-ups" on the right hand side of the screen.  One which has been appearing regularly over the last few days is for a "stick on" (I kid you not) bra, which appears to consist of two flesh-coloured plastic cones which (I am guessing now, as I haven't looked into this further) you stick on each boob.  Now, knowing that the female members of this forum are women of the world, then I thought maybe you could explain the, er, "point" of these to me.  What's the idea of an over-shoulder-boulder holder without the over the shoulder bits to hold 'em up, and isn't it a bit unpleasant ungluing them at the end of the evening?[:-))]

Mememememe, just read the FAQs and rolled about laughing. I like the one about breasts tasting funny to 'a man'.

Will my breasts taste funny to a man after wearing the adhesive bra?

Once you have removed your strapless bra your breasts will be fine to be kissed as the self-adhesive does not leave a funny taste!

Now, really, man confronted with nekkid available breasts, hmmmmmmm unless the smell was truly obnoxious, is any man going to say, well actually, no thanks, smell a little, think I'll give them a miss. OR maybe men are fussier than I imagine, which also could be true.[Www] If so, it wasn't such a silly question to ask?

[quote user="Frenchie"]  Doesn't look very sexy to me, but hey, chacun ses goûts ( without any play on words in French [Www] ) [:D] [/quote]

Is this better Reg ?

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/Bugbear2/bra.jpg[/IMG]

[;-)]