Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a good sense of humour, like country music and are not easily offended go to YouTube and look for Rodney Carrington or Tim Wilson. Word of warning some women might not like these two singers or rather their songs. [:D]

My mum's crazy about Italy , but has never been to Rome. On the phone today  she said " What do you think about us two to go and visit Rome one of these days ? "

Well, mum, this would really only be to please you  ! [Www]

But what about dad ? well, we'd leave him with his grandson , my son! [:)]

Mum and I can speak Italian.

it would be so good to spend some time alone with her, I miss her so much, we live 1000 k away from each other and see each other about once a year........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnIbIEV5SJY

[quote user="Frenchie"] My mum's crazy about Italy , but has never been to Rome. On the phone today  she said " What do you think about us two to go and visit Rome one of these days ? "  [/quote]

Well just go, but don't forget to flip that coin into Trevi fountain they knew how to snog then[kiss]
ahhh,  La Dolce Vita cute pu5sy, but TR2? in an italian film on the sweet Life! [8-|]

Bonjour tout le monde, are you sleeping ? [Www]

I was away in the Limousin, ( in the Corrèze), c'est magnifique !!!! 

When back;. bad back, so here I am, feeling better, and spring is here, it is really warm, I ve started doing my gardening.

In my bed at night I can see the stars in the sky through the velux, a bit like a Big Barn Bed !