Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugbear, where have you been?  And you're an Eminem fan, too.  As they say, you could've knocked me down with a feather!

Frenchie, do you know a French children's song called "Mère Boiteuse"?  Couldn't find it on Youtube.  It begins ou va-tu mère boiseuse?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Bugbear, where have you been? 

[/quote]

Hi S, trust you're keeping well. I've been busy working on a couple of projects, plus a trip to the UK and generally having a break from this virtual world.[Www]

Gary.

ps.............Hi Steve....

But Frenchie, you have not answered my earlier question about Mère Boiteuse?  Ou-vas tu mère boiteuse mille fois?

"Spoken for" means you are an item with somebody and therefore not available.  But I dare say you can make an exception for Paul?

He's bound to go for a pre-nup next time so, unless you are after his body and not his wallet, it might not be as simple as all that.

[quote user="Frenchie"]I may be the only one to think so, ( doubt it though!! [:)] ) but I find Paul awesome and still very sexy[/quote]

You are the only one to think that he is sexy![+o(] Me pug has more sex appeal than him[:)] If I was into old men, then Bryan Ferry is the lad I would go for[kiss]

Me dear Frenchie, I am very ill with prunus erectus (again) The Doctor reckons I only have about 30 years left to live! I worry about what will happen to the pug when I'm gone, he is so sensitive and gets very emotional. Frenchie, would you look after him for me? he has lovely eyes.

[quote user="FurryKnickers "]

Me dear Frenchie, I am very ill with prunus erectus (again) The Doctor reckons I only have about 30 years left to live! I worry about what will happen to the pug when I'm gone, he is so sensitive and gets very emotional. Frenchie, would you look after him for me? he has lovely eyes.

[/quote]

I will, Roy, I will......  [;-)]

Do you know furbies? I got one .. ! He speaks Japanese, I don't understand him but I love him !!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ye1xHgDho