Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dago"]Popular choice for the Krusty and Frenchie thread then[:(]
[/quote]

If you have a problem with this thread.. No one forces you    and your friends to join in ..

And it s not our thread .. thank God there are other posters.. LOL

Instead of being nasty, have a breath of fresh air, it s beautiful outside.. [;-)]

[quote user="Frenchie"]

[quote user="Dago"]Popular choice for the Krusty and Frenchie thread then[:(]

[/quote]

If you have a problem with this thread.. No one forces you    and your friends to join in ..

And it s not our thread .. thank God there are other posters.. LOL

Instead of being nasty, have a breath of fresh air, it s beautiful outside.. [;-)]

[/quote]

You have me completely wrong, I have NO friends, it makes life so much easier as friends will always let you down in the end.[:)]

Absolutely.  Saw them live at the Hammersmith Odeon many moons ago.  Fantastic live band.  Little Steven with them was always great too.  As far as I remember Bruce wrote all their songs (some with Little Steven and Gary US Bonds I think).  Ive got about three of their albums but since downloading them to Ipod they are in storage so I can't remember the titles.  Got them in America though.  What a great performer Southside was.  Wonder what they are up to now?  Saw that Bruce is now 57! and he's reformed with the EStreet band.  They will be touring from October.  I must get tickets for the UK dates.

Not sure Frenchie, when I find out I'll let you know.  Even at 57 though he looks fantastic.  I just managed to find and download "santa claus is coming to town" by him and the E Street mob.  It was a live bootleg version and my favourite christmas track of all time.  Not sure if it's on Youtube.