Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some members like to provoke the modulators into banning them as they see it as a badge of honour! They brag about it to their peers like schoolkids in the playground! They must lead very sad and empty lives indeed! This forum is still the best in me own opinion, but it is a bit boring these days without Mrs Tresco and Twinkle and Meg and Mog and Her gorgeous dog and the huggable Chris Head, They were great characters and sadly missed, but I suppose some new blood is needed now! and us older lads need to saddle up our owl horses and ride off into the sunset!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl5Nt6ENF4

Sorry Frenchie, but this is better than John Lennon's original!

[kiss]

Oh FK, you will never be forgiven for that .. [:)]

Yes, I guess some people  only live through provocation and  insult.. sad but hey.. Les chiens aboient et la caravane passe.. [;-)]

WhatI find particularly brave is sending anonymous insulting pms .. [:D] 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0zX6iYBM7IM    "truth" lennon again ( sorry FK, had chosen it before you posted ) [kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Some members like to provoke the modulators into banning them as they see it as a badge of honour! They brag about it to their peers like schoolkids in the playground! They must lead very sad and empty lives indeed! This forum is still the best in me own opinion, but it is a bit boring these days without Mrs Tresco and Twinkle and Meg and Mog and Her gorgeous dog and the huggable Chris Head, They were great characters and sadly missed, but I suppose some new blood is needed now! and us older lads need to saddle up our owl horses and ride off into the sunset!

[kiss]

[/quote]

Hi Furry ,are you saying;

This town ain't big enough for the both of us partner ( written with a John Wayne accent)

Well, several years ago it was a bit like the wild west at times when we did awful things like naming and shaming. I'm not sure that it was better then or now, certainly different. Perhaps there are more forums to choose from or perhaps many people have got bored. I think some people post just a few times to get what they want then disappear. Others, and perhaps I include myself, would like a bit more discussion of serious issues, but that necessarily gets edgy, so we have to go elsewhere. Bit like having a wife and a mistress really. As to provoking the modulators, never, never, not meee.

[kiss]

[/quote]

Without a little spice in the diet it can get awfully bland at times.

And remember that what you see of an iceberg is only a tiny part of the whole.

woolybanaa wrote;

Well, several years ago it was a bit like the wild west at times when we did awful things like naming and shaming. I'm not sure that it was better then or now, certainly different. Perhaps there are more forums to choose from or perhaps many people have got bored. I think some people post just a few times to get what they want then disappear. Others, and perhaps I include myself, would like a bit more discussion of serious issues, but that necessarily gets edgy, so we have to go elsewhere. Bit like having a wife and a mistress really. As to provoking the modulators, never, never, not meee.

Leo wrote;

Is.t it expensive to have a wife and a mistress?

ps,

your deliberate spelling mistake was very subtill !

I agree with you there about the spice thing Banana features, but I don't get the iceberg connection! is it to do with a penis or something similar?

Thanks Krusty! Enjoy the music!

Leo, me horse is saddled and he has had the most enormous erection all evening, so before he gets another one, I must get on him and head for the hills where a beautiful dolphin is waiting for me.  I bought a pair of fish boots today too, what a coincidence! Leo, have you ever thought that women horses are so lucky!

I agree with you there about the spice thing Banana features, but I don't get the iceberg connection! is it to do with a penis or something similar?

Thanks Krusty! Enjoy the music!

Leo, me horse is saddled and he has had the most enormous erection all evening, so before he gets another one, I must get on him and head for the hills where a beautiful dolphin is waiting for me.  I bought a pair of fish boots today too, what a coincidence! Leo, have you ever thought that women horses are so lucky!

[/quote]

Are women horses ridden everyday whether they have a headache or not?

You are a dirty lad! Have you ever thought what it must like to be a woman horse? If I was a woman horse I would love to be ridden all day long! What name would you choose Leo? I owned half a donkey back in Kildare! Me cousin Michael O'Rourke owned the other half. He was lovely, big long ears and goofy teeth! But he was me favourite cousin in the whole wild world! The donkey was a bit cranky though! Me cousin has now invented illuminous tyres that glow in the dark! "You can't see tyres at night" he often said to me!

Goodnight lovely creatures

You are a dirty lad! Have you ever thought what it must like to be a woman horse? If I was a woman horse, I would call meself Amanda and I would love to be ridden all day long! What name would you choose Leo? I owned half a donkey back in Kildare! Me cousin Michael O'Rourke owned the other half. He was lovely, big long ears and goofy teeth! But he was me favourite cousin in the whole wild world! The donkey was a bit cranky though! Me cousin has now invented illuminous tyres that glow in the dark! "You can't see tyres at night" he often said to me!

Goodnight lovely creatures

[/quote]

Sorry to hear that your cousin Michael O'Rourke was an ugly fellow

there can't be too many ugly inventors,who have a  cousin who would like to be called Amanda , from Kildare that owns half a donkey!

Post Edited by Admin.

• Please DO NOT post messages that are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others, whether they are individuals or companies, users of the Forum or not. This includes material sent via personal e-mails through this forum.

• Please DO NOT post messages that threaten, intimidate, victimise or harass others.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Thanks Chris !  That's my all time favourite song, used to know it off by heart as a kid.  Can't find the Raspberry song, but here's little Bluebottul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSGiA4f5cs&mode=related&search=

[/quote]

And thank you Christine! Probably my all time favourite sketch - closely followed by Henry Crun skulking in the Easy Rider piano.

Nyyyaaahhh!