Someone on the Forum?

Lehaut

Haha. The day after the first Brexit referendum result a friend of ours was talking to a work colleague who said how pleased with the result she was because it would get rid of all the foreigners (not the exact word she used).

When our friend (who is Irish) pointed out that it won't get rid of all, but may affect her, the colleague was surprised and said it is not meant to affect her !!

In fairness, many years ago, my banque conseiller, when I said I was une etrangere, said that I was not..........I was anglaise!

Still the man ended up lying through his teeth to me about our account....... so he was probably lying then too[Www]

The ironical thing about all this is that the French don't do the EU, immigrants or expats. If you are not French you are not French. It is that simple.

Most immigrants/migrants are sleeping rough on the streets/jungles and being fed free heroin by the French drug pushers to get them addicted. The French authorities stand back and watch.

In the meantime Macron gives a bollocking to Italy for their stance on illegal immigrants entering Italian waters.

So yeah, call yourselves what you like. You will never be French even with French nationality or a CDS.

I have said it before and will say it again, even with Brexit the UK is more pro immigration than France will ever be.