Dream Team

TWINKLE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Giggs !!

When I was in Thailand 18 months ago, one of the guides, I had on some treck, didn't understand where Wales was. In desperation to explain, I blurted out 'football : Ryan Giggs!'

and that's it : the connection was made ! I was given all the stats on Gigsy!

Isn't it amazing what football does to international communication and understanding ...

Dream Team.... Mmmmm... NO particular order of preference...

David Ginola

Alistair McCoist

Gary Lineker

Alan Shearer

Fabien Bartez

David Seaman

Thierry Henry

Kevin Keegan

Zinadin Zidane

Michael Owen

Georges Best

Bobby Moore

I wish i knew how to, come on girls give us a clue !!!

Mind you i havnt quite got over the photo of georgie boy wow.................... who could beat that one.!!! and what are the words to the song about him and the plytex bra???

I think i must of lived a sheltered life

As to my dream team man it will be always be my hubby , always been sex on legs to me, mind you that photo of georgie has sent me all a quiver

[quote user="pads"]

I wish i knew how to, come on girls give us a clue !!!

Mind you i havnt quite got over the photo of georgie boy wow.................... who could beat that one.!!! and what are the words to the song about him and the plytex bra???

I think i must of lived a sheltered life

As to my dream team man it will be always be my hubby , always been sex on legs to me, mind you that photo of georgie has sent me all a quiver

[/quote]

Georgie Best, Superstar

Wears frilly knickers and a playtex bra.

Well, we were only at infant school  [:$][Www]

Okay, here we go!

This is for the girls.....and Missyesbut!.

DAVID GINOLA

BOF!

MUPPET!

SHEARER

BARTHEZ

SEAMAN

HENRI KEV

ZIZI 

MICHAEL OWEN

THE EYES & THE LEGS!!!

BOB

This is for Missyesbut, 'cos' you are the opposite of me but the same!

You can't have Bartez AND Seaman - two goalies - choose DS every time.[:)] I can take or leave Bobby Moore (preferably leave) but will fight anyone for Zizi, Georgie or David Ginola (big sigh!)[kiss]

Don't you think that the England team are the best looking bunch (on the whole) for a long time? If only we could win on looks......[I]

[quote user="Rob Roy"]

You can't have Bartez AND Seaman - two goalies - choose DS every time.[:)] [/quote]

No Mary you are quite wrong.  We can have as many goalies as we want.  We can over come the problem by putting them in different positions[:-))]

Bobby Charlton

There you go Mary there's yours for being a spoilsport.

but will fight anyone for Zizi, Georgie  (Rob Roy)

I saw Georgie first Mary !!  So - This is the war office anyone for a fight ?????? !!!!!!!

Twinks - thanks for all those lovely photos.  I'm now a complete convert to watching footie. Kicking myself for all that I've missed !!  When's the next match ?    [:-))]