Last Word

JohnM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes!!  The countdown has started & the big moving day looks like it's going to be 26th July.  So it'll change every Wednesday - marked down by a week. Haven't the energy to change it every day - maybe, just in the last week.   It'll be like the start of a Thunderbirds episode!! 

5 ........ 4.............3 ..............2 ...............1 .................!!!!!   [:-))]

fingers crossed, we'll be 5 days behind you.

i was thinking of starting a new place for people like us.  it could be called The Waiting Room. similar to The Lounge, but far more sensible !

you could enter the waiting room and keep your own countdown updated. and as each person left we could have a party  !

what do you think ?

arthur

( aren't i good to you ? feeding you these lines to give you an excuse to have the last word !! )

Ooooo Arthur.  Are you moving to France permanently for good too then?  There is a thread started Ali@ards diary.  We have put Pads on too because she is also off.  I am really interested in how it works out for you all.  BTW I don't want the last word so I won't reply on here again.

I have an addictive personality you see and this thread is no good for my health.  Then people will get even more annoyed with me and goodness knows where we will end up.

[quote user="arthur smith"]

....you opened them at midnight ....

arthur

[/quote]

Tut, tut Arfa, you should know by now that the words "noon" and "midnight" have been deleted from everyday usage and replaced by 12 am and 12 pm - which of course are contradictions in terms.

John

not

[quote user="Philmco"]

In Dick's absence,someone has to nit-pick.

Going all the way back to Hagar's post that ZYZYGY was the only 6-letter word in the English language without a vowel, what about RHYTHM?????

[/quote]

Your quite right Phil - I got that wrong - what I should have said is that ZYZYGY is the only word in the english language with 3 syllables but no vowels.

rgds

Hagar

Actually, I thought it was a good way of getting my posts up to 200 without having to strain the grey matter.  There, I did it.  The kids are now on their hols (since last Friday) and I will need every ounce of help to keep them occupied and my sanity in place, for the next two months!!![:P]